~Chapter 4~ I Can Take It

"Soo Ho." I say then he looks at me.

I then wink at him as I walk over to him. I covered my wound with my other hand and he looks at me in shock.

"You're crazy for doing that!" Soo Ho exclaims and I chuckle as Han Sung runs over then he sees my hand.

Soo Ho then looks up at me then back down at my hand and began to sort of freak out. Han Sung then walks over to me and looks at me with his jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth or a bug will fly in your mouth." I tell Han Sung and he smacks my arm, pretty hard.

"Why would you do that? You are crazy for doing that." Han Sung tells me and I chuckle at him.

"I've heard that enough today. But I did it to protect my brother and my father. You know that I always sacrifice my life instead of others'." I tell Han Sung and he frowns at me and he hugs my arm.

"You know I don't want you to die." He whines then he gave me his box smile. "You're too special to me." He tells me and I smile at him as my cheeks turn light pink.

I swear to God, he's always throwing stuff like that at me. Is it because he likes me or am I just that important to him? Either way, I have no clue. I can be a pretty naïve girl sometimes. Nothing like Ah Ro though.

"Alright, who's ready to beat Ban Ryu and his clique's ass?" I ask and Soo Ho chuckles.

"I like the way you think." Soo Ho says then we snuck away from the ceremonial walk.

"Wait, Jae Eun's going?" Han Sung asks and Soo Ho nods.

"I asked her to since she has a lot of experience in fighting and is a better fighter than all of us probably. And if we have one more extra person on our side, we're good to go." Soo Ho answers.

"I'll be fine, guys. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight like guys do." I assure them all and we kept on walking.

"You don't hang out with girls much do you?" Soo Ho asks me and I shook my head.

"Nope. They're obsessed with all you and it's annoying to have to deal with all of them. The only girl I hang out with, that's not my sister, is yours, Soo Ho." I answer and he looks at me confusingly.

"Have we never gone out before?" Soo Ho asks me and I shook my head.

"We never have, nor will we ever." I answer and he whines.

As he chuckled his shrugged his shoulder against mine and gave me that little smile that every girl fell for, except me.

"Why do you say that? You never know how I can be until we date. Let's try it out, come on, Jae Eun. Or should I say, pretty girl~?" Soo Ho compliments and I look at him with a raised eyebrow as Han Sung held onto my arm tighter.

"Okay, I'll give you a shot." I say then Soo Ho smiles at me as he leans towards my cheek to kiss it. "With my fist or I could turn around now and let you guys get your asses beat." I add then he stops and looks at me with widened eyes.

I then put my hand up and smacked it against his lips and pushed him back. He looks at me in shock as I kept on walking forward towards Najeong. It was pitch black outside except for the lanterns that were lit up.

It was true that I have been really bored lately, so I wanted to be in some action. I was very much against Han Sung being a part of this, that's why I'm helping him. Then he'll push me away from the fight and take it on himself. He's always done that. He's just not as good as me.

Except the only person that ever gets in my way from helping Han Sung is his damn hyung, Dan Se. I've known him for sixteen years also, wherever Han Sung and I go, Dan Se is there with us and it's quite annoying at times because I like just hanging out with Han Sung.