~Chapter 8~ Secrets Revealed

"Your eyes are still puffy," Ji Dwi tells me and I kept my arms crossed over my chest, "is it because you missed me?" He adds and I glance up at him.

"Not a single bit." I respond and he chuckles as he pats my head. "I'm going back in, I'm tired." I tell Ji Dwi and I began to walk away.

He grabs my wrist to stop me, but I yank my wrist out of his hand. He tries again, but I was already over the wall and walking to my room.

I walk in and see Han Sung laying in my bed, barely awake and trying to keep his eyes open. I smile and walk over to my bed and gently shake him.

"Jae-" He started saying then I glare at him to correct him," Se Jun, you're back?" He asks me and I nod.

I lay down next to him next to the wall and I cover my eyes with my hand, it usually helps me sleep. I then felt a chin rest on my shoulder and I groan as I looked up and saw Han Sung's head there.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Is there something wrong? You're not acting normal." He answers and I sigh.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired." I answer then I shove him out of my bed and he lands on the floor. "Now, get out of my bed and go to yours." I whisper and he giggles.

~~~~~~~~

"Wait, why do I have to help them?!" I ask Wi-Hwa and he chuckles.

"Because I've heard that you have many talents, and one of those is getting bad smells off of people." Wi-Hwa answers and my eyes widen like saucers. "So, that's what you're going to do." He adds and I slam my hands on his desk, it makes him jump.

"I am the opposite sex of them! It will be awkward for everyone in the room!" I exclaim and he hands me a box.

"Wash their backs and have them wash their fronts." Wi-Hwa ignores and I groan.

I yank the box out of his hand and walk to the wash rooms. I walk in then Dog-Bird, Ji Dwi, Soo Ho, Yeo Wool, and Ban Ryu all look at me and I nod.

"I know that I'm here! Just face your backs towards me and I'll wash your backs while you all wash your fronts!" I exclaim and Soo Ho was up first.

I put the squished up lilac smell on my hand then I aggressively rub his back to get the smell off. He washed his chest and his neck and his junk as I almost make his back bleed from how hard I was scrubbing his back.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" Soo Ho exclaims then I walk behind Dog-Bird.

"Turn around before I tell Ah Ro you're not our brother." I threaten then he turns around quickly.

I wash his back and he washes his front then I walk over to Ban Ryu. His back faces me immediately and I wash his back while he was washing his front.

"Have people found out yet?" He asks me and I ignore him.

I walk over to Yeo Wool and he refused to turn around as he kept facing me so I could see his full frontal. I cover that area with my hand and make eye contact with him.

"Can you please turn around?" I request and he sighs.

"Why? You don't enjoy the view?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Hell no. 1. I don't feel like seeing you're full frontal and 2. it's bringing up bad memories for me." I answer then he turns around and I wash his back.

I then walk over to Ji Dwi and he tries turning around towards me, but I keep him facing forward and wash his back quickly. I then left as quickly as I could and went back outside to relax. I stand against a wall and just look around, watching how poorly everyone is at their fighting skills.