~Chapter 10~ Performance to Never Forget

I ran in front of Jiso and caught the sword before it touched Ah-Ro's neck. My grasp on the blade was tight and Jiso couldn't move. She continued to try and pry it from my hand, but I was ten times stronger than her.

"You will not touch her." I tell Jiso then I let go of the blade. "I will make it very clear to her not to tell anyone about Jin Heung. She will listen to me, better than anyone else, so don't even attempt to kill her." I threaten then I lifted up Ah Ro and carried her to my tent.

I laid her down on the medical bed that was placed there. I then ran to the others and Han Sung was waiting for me. I ran next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Jae-Eun?" He asks then I nod.

"Are we up yet?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"The instruments are broken, so Woo Reuk is trying to think of a way to fix them." Han Sung answers then two men walk over with string instruments.

"We're ready for your guys' performances." They say and we both nod.

We walk up on stage and the crowd quiets down as Han Sung and I get in our starting positions. I was standing next to him, but I was facing the left side (if you're standing on the stage) of the stage and he was facing the right side. My left foot was against his left foot and both of our right feet were barely in front of each other.

The music then started playing and we both took a deep breath.

~~~~Play music above~~~~

"eoneu nal darege
gilgogin pyeonjireul sseosseo
neoboda hwanhajin anchiman
jageun chotbureul kyeosseo" We both then lifted up our right hands into the sky and took a few steps away from each other and slowly brought our hands back down and stared at them the whole time.

"eoseureumhan gongwone
noraehaneun ireummoreul sae
Where are you
Oh you" We then turned and faced each other and started walking towards each other. Once our right sides met each other, our right hands met and we both leaned forward. He held his left hand out behind him and we interlocked fingers. We both then stood up straight and faced each other.

"wae ulgo itneunji
yeogin nawa neo ppuninde
Me and you
Oh you" Our chests were barely touching each other as I leaned back and he leaned with me. His face was so close to my neck that I began to blush from it. He then put his right hand behind my lower back and helped me stand up straight. My head was barely touching his neck as he looks down at me.

"gipeun bameul ttaraseo
neoye noraessoriga
han georeumsshik du georeumsshik
bulkeun achimeul deryeowa" We then began to back away from each other while our hands were still connected then we separated. I was on the right side of the stage and spun in circles continuously then stood still as I faced Han Sung.

"saebyeogeun jinagago
jeo dari jame deulmyeon
hamkkehaetdeon pureunbichi
sarajyeo" He began to do his own dance, he leaned down with his right hand in front of him then looked up and stood up straight slowly. He then turns and stretches out his right leg and his hand grazes up it and I bit my lip.

"Fuck, my does he do that to meeee?"

He then faces me in a sexual way and I gulped. We then ran towards each other and he grabs my waist and lifts me into the air. I kept my hands on his shoulders as I looked down on him. He then sets me down and kept his hands on my waist and we both danced while the music continued to play.

I stretched my left leg out and Han Sung placed his right hand under it and slowly lifts me up. I then lean backwards as I placed my hand on his chest and he leans with me. We both then stood up and he kept his arm around my waist as we circled each other.