~Chapter 14~ Rebellious

"Bimil Yeoja!" I hear Dog-Bird call out and I look behind me.

I look out the window and see bandits surrounding the building. I curse under my breath as I grab my robe and throw it on. I grab my sword then run out of my room and out the front door. I pull my sword out as I jump over the others and wave my sword in front of them.

"All of you," I shout as I continue to step forward towards them, "go back to your homes immediately! Don't make me use force!" I threat then one man runs at me.

He got close enough to me that I bent down and he fell over me from the side. He landed on his arm then he looks back up at me. He nails his shoulder under my ribs and I fall on my back, gasping for air from the wind being knocked out of me.

He sits on top of my stomach then I yell out as I throw him off of me and sat up. I sit on top of him and start to punch him, senselessly.

"Ahn Jae-Eun!" Ji Dwi calls out as he wraps his arms around my torso and lifts me off the stranger.

He sets me down next to Soo-Ho and looks down at me in shock and anger. He scoffs at me as he shakes his head.

"Why are you attacking them?" Ji Dwi asks me and I give him a sarcastic look.

"I can't tell if you're being serious right now." I comment.

"I am being serious, Jae-Eun!" He exclaims then he takes a deep breath. "We shouldn't be attacking them when they aren't attacking us. I don't want to cause issues with residents we don't even know, yet hungry and wanting to provide for their families." Ji Dwi reasons and my jaw drops.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I exclaim and he shrugs his shoulders at me. "Did you not just see me get attacked by one of them just now? I had to fight because I was being attacked, you blind bozo!" I call out.

"It was because you were threatening them!" Ji Dwi exclaims and I throw my hands in the air.

"That's all I could do to make them back off! I'm fucking 'bimil yeoja', that's the shit I do for God's sake!" I exclaim then I throw off my robe. "Would you rather have me shake my ass in front of them with this outfit on?" I ask as I walk away from him.

I stand in front of the group of bandits and begin to sway my hips in front of them with my hands on the back of my neck. They started to cheer and whistle at me as I look at Ji Dwi and smirk.

He had his arms crossed while he shook his head at me and I continued to do my thing. Dog-Bird, Soo-Ho, and Ban-Ryu's eyes were all wide while Ah-Ro's jaw about hit the floor. I then turn around and continue to dance and distract them as best I could, but it didn't quite go as planned when I heard a group of them stole our goods for the king.

~~~~~~~~

"Now how the hell are we supposed to please for the stuck up king when we have nothing?!" I ask the others as we walked through the woods.

"Why are you asking us?" Ban Ryu asks then he points to Ji Dwi. "It's your boyfriend's fault that even happened." He comments then I begin to laugh.

"That asshole is not my boyfriend." I deny immediately and I saw the hurt in Ji Dwi's eyes, but I shrugged it off.

We arrived at Baekjae and see the king or whatever he is, sitting under an awning while eating some food. I kept myself wrapped in the robe even tighter as I gulp seeing how much older the man was. 

He sets down his food and looks at all of us then we bow our heads.

"My name is Princess Sook-Myeong. I came here to make peace with South Buyeo." She introduces then he looks at us.