~Chapter 15~ Lies Can Become Truths

"I am Silla's King!" I reveal then the crown prince leans forward.

"You are not Silla's King." He argues then I look at him in the eye. "You are Silla's biggest slut there is, the strongest girl there is, and you are the only girl in Hwarang. How could you be the king?" He questions then I smirk at him.

"There is a king in Hwarang, isn't there?" I question. "I'm in Hwarang. Also," I start off then I roll down my sleeve, "does this mean I'm not the king?" I question as I show off the king's bracelet.

Gasps were heard throughout the courtyard as I roll my sleeve back up and the crown prince stands before me. 

"How can I trust you?" He questions.

"You're the one who forced me to step forward. If you don't believe me, you shouldn't have even asked in the first place." I remark then he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You are bold." He comments then I nod.

"The boldest there has ever been." I agree then soldiers grab the others by their arms and drag them away.

"Jae-Eun!" Ji Dwi calls out as I continue to glare at the crown prince.

~~~~~~~~

"I think that winning or losing in a war is luck." The prince comments then I raise an eyebrow at him as I cross my legs. "If you have good luck, you win. If you have bad luck, you lose. Because, my luck is good these days, someone who was a citizen in Silla gave me a substantial amount of gold and told me that a king was among Hwarang." He continues then I shrug.

"And?" 

"Although I didn't know he would really come forward, nor expect it to be a woman, is it by any chance because of the girl?" He questions and I raise an eyebrow.

"This conversation is not about a simple doctor." I deny then I cock my head to the side. 

"It doesn't matter to me whether you're the King or not, I'm going to make you into one." He says then leans back into his chair. "Also, I will make you beg at my feet to save your life." I then scoff as I chuckle at his statement.

"I am the strongest woman of Silla, I have taken the options of being thoroughly beaten in order to protect the ones I love." I mention then I lean forward. "I'm going to have you be my bitch, on your knees at my feet, wishing I'd kill you right then and there." I remark then I lean back. "How about we have a duel? A female king against a crown prince, a man who is of lower class than her." I offer then he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Female king against the crown prince?" He questions then I nod as I lean back with my arms cross.

"That is what I said, isn't it?" I sass then he nods.

"Let's spar. But here are my conditions if I win: the princess does not leave and all the Hwarang and citizens you came here with, will become beheaded and I send the heads back to Silla." He offers then he leans forward. "Your conditions will be decided by me." He says then I shake my head.

"That's not how this works." I deny then I lean forward. "My conditions if I win are: I leave with all the prisoners, my Hwarang, the princess, and you quit trying to start a war with Silla." I say then he grabs a pair of die.

"Let's test your luck." He says then he rolls a six and a five.

He tosses me the die as I stand up then I drop the die, rolling a double six. I shrug at him as I smirk at him then start to leave.

"My luck is definitely on my side today." I say.

I walk out with the general behind me then we walk towards the small prison.