Talking for the first time!

Justin's pov:

It's Saturday and I just got up. It's late, 11:00. I love the weekends because I get to sleep. Anyway I walk downstairs to get some breakfast. I see my mom making pancakes. (I'm not going to make Justin's mom be a dick all the time but you'll see lol)

Me: Hi mom.

Mom: Hi Justin you hungry?

Me: Yea.

Mom: Ok sit down.

I sit down at the table and she puts pancakes in front of me.

Me: Thanks.

My mom and I ate together at the table. We didn't say anything though. My mom abuses me and doesn't support me being trans or gay. I am a boy but she doesn't understand that. I like boys but she doesn't understand that either.
I finish eating and walk out of the kitchen.

Mom: Justin?

Me: Yea?

Mom: Can I call you Abby? (Not his real name before he transitioned) You are still my little girl?

Me: NO MOM I'M NOT! IM A BOY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. IF YOU EVER CALL ME ABBY AGAIN I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!

She puts her arm up and slaps me. I hold my cheek in pain.

Mom: Don't you dare talk to your mother like that Abby. I can't believe your father let you turn into a boy and then he died. Now I have to take care of you.

I start crying and run upstairs. I slam my door and slide down it. I put my head in my hands and cry. I go on my bed and try to calm down. What did I do to deserve this? Why did my dad have to pass away? Why doesn't my mom accept me?
As I was in my thoughts my phone goes off. I calm down a little and check my phone. It was a dm on Insta.  I looked at it. It was from raeganbeast.

raeganbeast: Hi Justin. My name is Raegan. I doubt you'll ever see this but I just wanted to say that I think your really cute. I'm trans too by the way 😊

I look at his profile and to be honest he was really cute. I thought why not dm him back.

Me: Hi Raegan. I think your really cute too! And it's nice to talk to someone who's also trans 😁

Raegan's pov:

Omg I can't believe he dmed me back. I think he's really cute and he's trans too. I hope I can get to know him. Should I ask for his number. No that's too much.

Me: Yea it's nice talking to someone who is also trans. I hope we can get to know each other!

Justinblake: Yes same! Why don't I give you my number so we can talk more. Text me. 203-***-****

Omg he gave me his number. I'm totally not jumping up and down right now 😂.

Justin's pov:

I decided to give him my number. It would be nice to talk to him to get my mind off my life 😶. I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi it's Raegan.

Me: Hey.

I was waiting for a text back when my mom came in my room.

Me: Do you mind knocking?

Mom: Sorry. Anyway I'm going to the store.

Me: Can you get-

She shuts the door. I sigh and lay back down. I go on my phone and see 3 messages.

Raegan:
What's up?
Where did you go?
Are you okay Jay?

Jay? No one ever called me that. I liked it though.

Me: Yea I'm fine sorry my mom came in and told me she was going to the store.

Raegan: Oh ok. You got me scared for a second.

Me: Why were you scared?

Raegan: Because we are friends now I hope and I care about you.

Me: Oh...Yea we are definitely friends and wow I didn't know anyone cared about me.

Raegan: What do you mean?

Me: Nvm. Umm where do you live like that state?

I tried to change the subject. I didn't want to tell him about my mom. I was afraid he wouldn't like me anymore.

Raegan: Oh I live in Maryland. You?

Me: Oh I live in Minesotta 😯

Raegan: That's far away 😭.

Me: I know.

Raegan: What's your sexuality?

Me: Gay how about you?

Raegan: Bisexual.

I got really exited. Maybe I....no he wouldn't want to date me. No one likes me and no one ever will.
I stated crying. I don't know why I just did. I got frustrated and threw a pillow across the room and screamed.  I texted Raegan back.

Me: Oh ok. I have to go sorry.

Raegan: Are you okay?

Me: yea fine bye.

He didn't text back. I didn't want to say bye but I'm so frustrated. I don't know why he is talking to me. He probably feels bad.
I put my phone down and go to sleep because what else can I do? Nothing 😴.

First chapter 😁 Hope you liked it. It will get interesting soon. Please comment and vote 😘
●Samantha Sarno●