I accept your apology.

*Sorry in advance this chapter is mostly texting. Like...youll See 😂 there a lot sorry*
Justin's pov:

So I walked out of Taco Bell and and into my car still shocked. Out of all people my new friend is dating Ashton. Just my luck. I drive home and sit on the couch on my phone. I decided to text Rae first.

Me: Hi baby. I made a new friend at taco bell today. He's really sweet and kinda cute 😉.

I wanted to say that to tease him and be funny. Can't wait to see what he texts back.

Babe❤👑: Oh shit I see 😂 No one is cuter than me tell him to back the fuck off your all mine.

Me: Yea that's true.😂❤ He's really nice and he is going to my school so that's good I'll have a friend. He is actually gay and he has a boyfriend and.....

Babe❤👑: Oh oh that's good. And....what?

Me: He's dating Ashton.

Babe: Oh shit this is juicy. FaceTime me. 😂

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I FaceTime him and he picks up right away.

Me: Hiii

Raegan: Hey cutie!

I blush and move the camera so you can't see my face.

Raegan: Man I gotta stop complementing you. Come on show your face. Your cute.

I laugh and out my face back in the frame.

Raegan: Ok wait now let me get this straight.

I nod.

Raegan: So you made a new friend at taco bell. Then he told you he was gay and he has a boyfriend and his boyfriend is Ashton?

Me: Yea basically. His name is peter. And he's such a nice kid though and he was so excited for all of us to hang out sometime and I wanted to hang with him again....so I took Ashtons number out of his phone and I was just about to text him. 

Raegan: Wasn't he cheating on Peter because he kissed you twice?

Me: Well he told me he asked Ashton out today so maybe it was after he kissed me.

Raegan: Oh ok. Why are you going to text him?

Me: I wanna talk to the kid because maybe we could all be friends and that wound be cool.

Raegan: Yea I guess. Tell me what he says he better have a good explanation.

Me: Will do babe I'll text you soon. I love you!

Raegan: Alright I love you too.

He puts his hands up and makes the shape of a heart. I smile and hang up. I go to my contacts and go down to Ashton's name. What should I say?...Oh I know!

Me: Hi Ashton it's Justin. I was at taco bell today and I met your boyfriend, Peter. I'm not sure if he told you but we became really good friends really quick. And I wanted to know, why did you kiss me when you had a such a sweet boyfriend like him?

Ashton: Omg Justin I'm so glad you texted. Yes he did tell me you guys met and listen I am so sorry. I did like you a little and I know you are dating Rae and I'm sorry I was such a dick. Peter asked me out agter I kissed you today. I would never cheat on him and I really like him and I hope we can be friends. Peter was so exited about hanging out with you again.

Me: Ok I understand. Peter is a really nice guys I'm glad you didn't cheat on him. I accept your apology. We can be friends.

Ashton: Thank you so much Justin. Talk to you soon is your chest okay?

Me: Yes its my better thanks for asking. Yea talk to you later.

Now I go back to texting Raegan.

Me: Rae he apologized. I accepted it because he really seemed sorry and he really likes Peter so we won't have any more problems.

Raegan: Ok Justin if your sure. He just texted me also and apologized. I accepted also. But if he comes anywhere near you like that again he'll be done.

Me: Yes Rae I understand 😂 Thanks babe I'm glad I have some friends now.

Babe❤👑: I'm glad too baby boy. I really miss you.

Me: I miss you too! When can you come back?

Babe❤👑: Jay it's only been a day. Literally 😂

Me: THAT'S IT OMG I'M GONNA DIE 😂 Ughhhhh!

Babe❤👑: I know 😂 I will try to see you soon though.

Me: Ok ❤

As I was texting Rae I got a text from Peter.

Peter: Hey Justin. Me and Ash are going to a party tonight down the street from our house. Wanna join? Anyone's invited.

Me: Sure why not. What time?

Peter: Yay! It starts at 7 but we can show up later so wanna meet up there at 8?

Me: Yea perfect see you then.

Peter: Ok.

I should probably tell Rae about the party.

Me: Rae I'm going to a party tonight with Ash and Peter. It's close to my house.

Babe❤👑: Ok please be careful text me if anything happens or call me.

Me: I will. It starts at 8 so I'll text you later.

Babe❤👑: Ok love you have fun.

Me: Love you too.

I finally put my phone down. I lay down on the couch. It was only 5. I got time. I was watching a movie when my mom came from work.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: Hi Justin. How are you?

Me: Good my chest feels so much better.

Mom: That's good.

Me: Yea. So my new friends from school invited me to a party tonight at 8. Can I go?

Mom: Sure I don't see why not. Just don't stay out too late because school tomorrow remeber.

Me: Yea I won't.

Mom: Ok. Have fun im going to go lay down its been a long day at work.

Me: Ok talk to you after.

Mom: Ok Justin.

She walks upstairs and I continue watching the movie. I wonder what kind of party this was going to be? A nice one with no alcohol? Probbaly not. A crazy one with alcohol and drugs? Probably. That's usually how parties go these days.

Hope you all enjoyed! I start school next week on Monday. I will try to update everyday like I do now. Plz comment and vote 😊❤
●Samantha Sarno●