Funny ass day.

Justin's pov:

I wake up and see that I'm on the couch laying down. Rae is laying down on the opposite side of the couch. He must have layed me down last night and then layed down himself. I forgot. It's Saturday. Thank God! I got up to stretch and walked over to Rae. He looked so cute. I leaned down to kiss him but he didn't wake up. He didn't even move. I did it again and still nothing. I kneeled down next to the couch and shook  him to try to get him up. He moved a little and groaned. I sat on his waist and started kissing him again and obviously he was awake because I felt him start to kiss back. He sat up on the couch now with me on his lap still kissing me. We kissed maybe for another 2 minutes without any words when I pulled away.

Me: Goodmorning *smiles*

Raegan: Morning baby.

He yawns and I laugh.

Me: I wanna do something I'm bored.

Raegan: What time is it?

I grab my phone.

Me: 11:30.

Raegan: Already? I feel like it's like 6 *laughs*

Me: Nope. Now come on get up!

Raegan: *sighs* alright!

I get off his lap and he stands up. We go upstairs and change. It looked like a nice day out so both wore shorts and T-shirts. Well actually he worse a tank top. Damn. He looked so hot with his muscles. I guess I was staring?

Raegan: See something you like?

Me: Hell yea.

He comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his body. He smirks at me and I pull his neck quick and kiss him. I pull away quick before it gets heated because he always wants it heated 😉.

Me: Lets go somewhere come on.

Raegan: Ok ok!

I grab his hand and we go downstairs. I grab my keys and we go into my car.

Me: Want to go to McDonalds first?

Raegan: Sure as long as your okay with that.

Me: Of course.

He smiles and so do I. I love making him happy because he always makes me happy. I turn the radio on and we listen to music. It wasn't loud, it was perfect. I drive with one hand so I kept the otber one on my thigh. I felt him grab it and intertwine our fingers. I look at our hands and then at him. He has a big smile on his face. He's so freaking cute! I look back at the road and I can see he's just staring at our hands and smiling. I smile too the whole way. Once we get there, we let go of our hands and go inside.

Raegan: What do you want it's on me?

Me: You don't have to Rae.

Raegan: I want to. What would you like?

Me: Just a cheeseburger and fries.

Raegan: Ok. Go find a seat I'll wait here.

Me: Ok.

I stand on my tippy toes (I love saying that it sounds funny 😂) and kiss him quick. I go to a seat where I can see him. I see him tell the girl at the register what we want. I see her smile at him and wink. Oh? He stands back a moment to wait for the food. She's just staring at him. He doesn't see her but she is. When he grabs the food she hands him a piece of paper. He grabs it with the food and comes over to the table.

Me: What does the paper say?

He looks at it and then crumbles it up.

Me: What?

Raegan: It's her number.

Me: *laughs* Oh.

Raegan: Yea. Watch this.

He gets up and goes back to the girl. She comes out from behind the counter and follows him. He brings her to me.

Raegan: You see this boy?

Girl: Yea. What is he your brother or something.

Raegan: No. Why other guess?

Girl: Cousin? I really don't care why don't you come to my house after I get off my shift.

Raegan: *laughs* Ok. You must be the fucking dumbest person I have her met.

She looks confused. Raegan slaps his forehead.

Raegan: He's my boyfriend. I am gay.

He says to her like she's stupid. He hands her the crumbled up piece of paper. She looks embarrassed.

Raegan; Bye now.

He waves and she walks away looking pissed. He sits down and we both start laughing our asses of.

Me: Did you see her fucking face *laughs harder*

Rae nods because he is laughing so hard he can't say anything. We calm down after a little and he hands me my food.

Me: Thanks babe.

Raegan: No problem.

We eat and talk about random things. When we finish we throw away our trash and we were about to head out the door when Rae turns around.

Raegan: Hey! Lindsey was your name?

He yells and the girl from before turns to look at us.

Raegan: Hope you find a nice guy who will treat you well. Someone who's not gay *winks*

She rolls her eyes and looks embarressed once again.

Rae laughs and walks out. I follow him laughing as well. We get in the car and he looks at me.

Raegan: I love doing that to girls. It's the funniest thing *laughs*

Me: *laughs* yea it honestly is.

Raegan: Why don't we go home and cuddle and watch movies? I'm tired.

Me: Alright fine with me.

We go home and go to my room. We lay down and he wraps his arms around me and I do the same. Out legs get tangled and I put my head in his chest. I go on my phone and look at social media and Raegan looks with me. We watch cute ass edits and I loved it! I get a message and I see it's from Taylor. I look up and Rae and he nods.

Taylor🖕(same😂): Come on Justin come be like this. Raegan is ugly and I'm so much better come to me!

I giggle to myself and type back.

Me: You wish you ugly ass whore. Raegan is beautiful unlike yo ass 😂😂

I sent it and Raegan laughed. He kisses my head and I put my phone down and slowly fall asleep. I hear Rae whisper "I love you" and before I'm completely out, I whisper back "I love you more"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I laughed while writing it tbh😂 Rae was a savage with the McDonald's girl Lindsey and Justin is a savage with Taylor 😂Plz comment and vote 💗
●Samantha Sarno●