Thank you mom!

Justin's pov:

Me: Mom it's not a rash....

Mom: So what is it?

Me: Hickeys

Mom: *confused* from who?

Me: R-raegan.

As soon as I said his name he walked in. We both looked at him and my mom looked shocked.

Raegan: What's going on?

Mom: J-justin just told those are hickeys on his neck that you left.

Raegan: Oh...Y-yea I did.....

He sat down and looked at me.

Mom: Justin why would you let him so this you guys are just friends right?

Me:......No mom we aren't.

Rae looked surprised. My mom's full attention was on me.

Mom: Then what are you?

I look at Rae and he nods. Ok....This is it.

Me: Mom me and Rae are.....a-are.....

Raegan: Dating.

My mom looks are Rae and back at me. I started crying.

Me: M-mom please I'm sorry I just love him so much I know you said n-not to but I had strong feels for him and he did for me. Please mom please I can't loose him.

I was shaking and crying, I was so nervous. Rae came over to me and hugged me. He knew he would have to before I had a pannic attack. I wraped my arms around his neck. I calmed down a little but I was still nervous and a little shaky. Rae tried to let go but I wouldnt. So he picked me up and I didn't move. I just layed my head on his shoulder.

Raegan: Mrs. Blake I love Justin so much it would really mean the world if you would let me date your son.

Mom: Ok boys I honestly knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I want Justin to he happy and you too Raegan so I will let you to date just let me get used to it first if you guys are going to kiss in front of me *laughs*

Omg! She said yes!

Raegan: Thank you so much Mrs. Blake I will treat your son right and make sure he's happy and safe.

I got out of Raegan's arms and hugged my mom.

Me: Thank you mom I love you!

Mom: I love you too Justin.

I go back over to Rae. I kiss him and he kisses back.

Mom: Ok gotta get used to that.

Me and Rae both laugh and sit back dow. We all eat and talk about random things. Rae was sitting next to me but we had a little distance. My mom was on the other side of the table now on her phone. I was almost finished eating when I felt a hand on my knee. I look over at him and he smirks at me. I shake my head "no" and jerk my head toward my mom. He whispers in my ear.

Raegan: I wanna make out with you so bad right now.

I blush. I do too. We finish eating and I tell my mom we are going upstairs. I grab his hand and bring him upstairs.

*Tiny smut 😂 I didn't want to have them fuck sorry I'm uncomfortable lmao*
He lays on my bed with his head against the headboard. I get on his lap facing him and smile. I start kissing him and he puts his hand on the back of my neck. We start French kissing. His hands go down from my neck to my ass. He rubs it and smacks it. I open my mouth and sticks his tongue further in my mouth. I moan a little and I can tell he got turned on. I stop kissing him and go down his neck and start kissing it. He leans his head back and I start making hickeys. I start grinding against his body and he moans. I smile while I'm making hickeys. I wanted to go farther but my mom is home and I was nervous. I make many noticable hickeys and go back up to his lips. I slowly grind him and he keeps moaning into the kiss. He tries to put his hand in my pants but I stop him. He stood kissing me.

Raegan: Baaaabe why not?

Me: My mom is home and I don't think I'm ready baby.

Raegan: Alright that's okay.

Me: Wanna watch movies and cuddle.

Raegan: Sure.

He squeezes my ass again before I get off his lap. I look at him and he smirks. I roll my eyes and smile. I get off his lap and lay next to him. He kisses my head and plays with my hair while I put on the movie spider man. (I watched the new movie yestarday and it was so good so that's why I said spiderman lol) I cuddle up into his chest and wraps his arms around me.

As I'm watching the movie I just think. I really love Raegan. I wanna spend the rest my life with him. I hope no one takes him from me. I also hope he doesn't leave me. I never want him to stop loving me because I know I won't. He is so caring and gentle. He came here to see me and to help me when I get top surgery tomorrow. He's so amazing.

I lean my head back and look at him. He hold my chin and kisses me. I kiss back and put my head down. I was getting tired in his arms. I put my arms around his waist and pull my body as close as it can to his. I close my eyes and right before I fall asleep I hear Raegan say something.

Raegan: I hope you know I will never leave you and I will love you forever, I promise my love.

I smile and fall asleep. I'm so glad he said that I love him to death.

Hope you all enjoyed. Please comment and vote 😘
●Samantha Sarno●