Please talk to her

(I was thinking about doing smut but I'm too uncomfortable. Sorry 😂)
Justin's pov:

We get home and Rae heads inside with me.

Me: Wanna got to my room or sitting room?

Raegan: Sitting room is fine.

I nod and we go to sit on the couch. We watched tv sitting with each other. I got cold. I was shivering.

Raegan: You cold babe?

Me: Y-yea.

Raegan: You want a sweatshirt from upstairs?

Me: Yes please.

Raegan: Ok.

He got up and I got even more cold. He was warm. He came back down and have me a sweatshirt. I put it on.

Me: I'm still cold cuddle with me.

He smiles and sits next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I put my legs on his lap and yawned. I slowly feel alseep.

I wake up and see me still in the same position. I look up and see Rae watching tv.

Raegan: Hey sleepyhead.

Me: Hey! *stretches* How long did I sleep?

Raegan: Only an hour.

Me: Oh ok. Wanna do something?

Raegan: Yea I'm bored.

Me: Ok.

I kiss him and get up. He gets up after me and we get in the car.

Me: What you wanna do?

Raegan: I don't know. Mall?

Me: Yea sure!

We drive to the mall with the radio on. We sang and it was fun. When we got there we park and go inside. We walk around and ship. I see a frozen yogert place. I take Rae's hand and run over to it. When we get there I let go. He looked at where we were and laughed. We got in line and got our frozen yogert. We sat down and ate.

Me: Babe?

I say looking down at the yogert.

Raegan: Yea love? You okay?

Me: Y-yea it's just......

Raegan: What?

Me: I don't like seeing you and my best friend not get along.

Raegan: Come on Justin let that go. I don't like her okay?

A tear slips down my face into my lap.

Raegan: Come on Justin don't cry.

I shake my head and look up.

Me: Please Raegan just talk to her.

Raegan: Why? I already know I don't like her.

Me: Raegan you barely know her!

I raised my voice and his eyes got wide.

Raegan: Justin I don't need to know her.

He says in a serious voice.

Me: Why Raegan?

I start crying now.

Raegan: Justin stop.

Me: Talk to her Raegan s-she's a n-nice girl.

Raegan: NO JUSTIN NOW STOP BEING A LITTLE BABY.

He looked mad but then felt bad. Wow. I cried harder and got up and mumbled "wow" and ran to the bathroom. I got in and held my hair in frustration. What is his problem? Honestly be needs to grow up. Is there a reason he won't talk to her?

I saw him run in and come over to me. He tries to hug me but I back away.

Me: Stop!

Raegan: Justin I'm sorry I didn't mean it please.

He tried to grab and hug me again but I slapped his hand away.

Me: Stop I'm done. Let's just go home.

I walk out and I see him following me. I walk out and get in the car. He gets in the passenger seat.

Raegan: Justin what do you mean your done?

Me: I don't even know anymore.

Raegan:.....Alright. I love you.

I look at him and back at the road.

Me: I love you too.

I see him smile a little but it turns into a frown again. We get home and we go up to my door.

Raegan: I'm going to go home.

I nod.

Raegan: Can I have a kiss?

Me: Only if you talk to Taylor tomorrow. I promise you won't regret it.

Raegan: *sighs* alright I'll talk to Taylor tomorrow.

Me: Thank you *smile*

I kiss him, a little longer than a peck, and hug him. He kisses my head in the hug and I go inside. I go upstairs and lay on my bed. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to my alarm and didn't know what day or time it was. I was confused. I checked my phone and relized I feel asleep last night. I get up and get ready. I go downstairs and don't feel like eating anything so I go to get Raegan and we head to school. Once we are there, we do what we need to do at our lockers. I see Tay come up to us and hug me. The usual morning.

Me: Hey so Raegan wanted to-

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear "End of the day please?" I nod and he lets go.

Me: Raegan wanted to know... how you are?

She looked confused but shrugged it off.

Taylor: Good thanks for asking.

She smiles. The bell rings

Raegan: I'm going to get to class.

Me: Same see you guys later.

Taylor: Ok bye.

Me: Love you Rae!

Raegan: Love you too Jay!

He's so cute. Ahh I love him so much! I walk into my first class and sit down. Now we wait until the end of the day.

Sorry short chapter and I ran out of ideas. Next chapter will be Rae and Taylor's talk. School is boring and I hate updating late but ow well. Plz comment and vote loves 🎀🙈
●Samantha Sarno●