Trust?

Justins pov:

Babe❤👑 is typing....

I really wanna know his response it's killing me! My phone goes off and I jump.

Babe❤👑: What's my problem? She's the one who told me that she is going to break us up and take you. She said she doesn't care if your gay she can change that. She's such a fake bitch Justin!

I was shocked.

Me: Raegan how could you say that? I can't downstairs and she told me she was trying to be nice to you but you didn't give her a chance. And you called her a brat.

Babe❤👑: Yes I did call her a fucking brat because of what she said to me. She's lying Justin. She just wants to hug and flirt with you and try to get with you and your falling for it.

Me: She is not flirting with me Rae! And if she was I wouldn't fall for it. She's a nice girl Raegan and I know that.

Babe❤👑: So you don't believe me?

Me: With the way Taylor explained it the way you've been acting towards her no I don't.

Babe❤👑: Ok all I needed to know. Bye.

Me:.....Bye.

I wanted to believe Rae but it just seems so unlikely that Taylor would do that. But now he's mad at me. Well I'm fucking mad at him too. He's talking shit to my best friend and making lies. I thought this whole "talk to each other and it will work out" thing didn't go well. Ugh I need sleep.
I stayed up for a little longer watching tv. I started crying. I don't know why. I hate fighting with my baby. But it's necessary sometimes I guess. I charge my phone and get under my covers. "I love you Raegan" I whisper before my eyes close.

I get up to my alarm. I groan and get out of bed. I take a quick shower and get ready. I head downstairs and my mom is home.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: Hi Goodmorning. Hungry?

Me: A little. I gotta get to school though so just something small please.

Mom: Ok um...an apple?

Me: Yea that's fine.

I eat the apple quick and text Rae.

Me: You need a ride?

Babe❤👑: No

Me: Oh.....ok

I sigh and head out to my car.

Me: Bye mom!

Mom: Bye Justin.

I get in my car and see Raegan walking into his mom's car. I take a loud sigh and start driving to school. I get there and go to my locker. I see Rae walk up to his a little after.

Me: Hey babe

Raegan: Hi.

He has a straight face on while putting his books on his locker. He doesn't even look at me. Taylor walks up to us

Taylor: Hey Justin!

She hugs me and I hug back.

Taylor: Hi Raegan.

I turn around and he is death staring her. He walks away.

Me: I'll see you later.

Taylor: Ok bye!

She smiles and walks away. Not the direction of Raegan. I run up to him and stop in front of him.

Raegan: What?

Me: Talk to me please.

Raegan: What is there to talk about? You trust your friend more then your boyfriend. I really thought trust in a relationship was an important thing and I think I've shown you enough trust.

He pauses and my eyes water.

Raegan: But I guess I haven't.

He walks around me and I can see he's about to cry.

Me: Raegan?

I yell to him and he stops and turns around slowly.

Me: I love you! Do you still love me?

I yell at him.

Raegan: Of course I do. But it seems like you love Taylor more than me.
(OOOOOO SHIT 😂)

He starts walking again and I'm frozen. The bell rings and I'm just in the middle of the hallway frozen in place with everyone walking to class around me. I-i. I don't love Taylor more than him. I DON'T EVEN LOVE TAYLOR! I immediately start crying and run to the bathroom. I get in a stall and cry. My face is soaked with tears and I'm shaking. I can't he here today!

I run out and to my car. I start it and drive. It's hard to drive with my eyes all watery and puffy. I try to stop crying but it doesn't work. I get home quick and run inside. My mom was still home.

Mom: Justin why are you home? And why are you crying?

She didn't mean mad just very concerned.

Me: M-mom I'm s-sorry. Me and Raegan are having fight right now and it's too much. Please can I stay home just for today? Please please!

Mom: Alright I suppose. I'm going work though.

Me: Thanks mom and ok that's fine. Bye.

She kisses my head.

Mom: Bye go get some rest.

I nod and she leaves. I run upstairs and jump in my bed. I start crying again. I fall asleep.

I wake up and see I only slept for an hour and a half. I feel a little better though. I see texts from Rae.

Babe❤👑:
-Where did you go?
-Your not in class babe where are you?
-Im worried please answer.

I throw my phone on the ground. I didn't wanna answer. Was he really worried about me? I fall back asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed. I might update again today becusee I really wanna write the next part. Plz comment and vote 😁💕
●Samantha Sarno●