Time?

Justin's pov:

After trying to calm down a little I got up and grabbed my phone. I was still crying and shaking.

Me: Guys I-im going go head h-home I need to talk to R-raegan-n.

Peter: Ok Justin I hope you two work it out.

Ashton: Yea same here.

Me: Thanks guys text you after.

Peter: Ok bye!

I walk out of the room and run out of the house. I go to my car and get in it. I sit there and start tearing up again. I can't loose him. I don't know what I'll do. I quickly start driving home realizing I need to talk to Raegan as soon as possible.

Raegan's pov:

I saw a text from a random number. It was video? I watched it and my eyes started watering. I was so shocked. W-what? The video was of Justin and this girl kissing. She was on his lap. I want to believe it was a mistake or she was forcing him to kiss her. Im so far so....I don't know who to believe. The video? I didn't want to. I texted back saying "Justin? What is this?" He hasn't answered. Why? Why why why? I started crying and couldn't stop. I don't want to loose him.

Justin's pov:

I get home and practically jump out of my car and run inside. I try to be careful not to wake up my mom. I shut my door and lay on my bed. I start crying again. Ugh what has happened? I texted back.

Recap of Rae's message then it continues for what Justin is saying

Babe❤👑: *video* Justin? What is this?
*30 minutes later*
Me: Babe please no it's not what it looks like I can explain.

I lay on my bed waiting for a reply. The more think about loosing Raegan. I-i would want to die. I can't live without him. My phone goes off and I jump.

Babe❤👑: I'm waiting...

Should I call him? I'll probably break down. But I can't explain it over test.

Me: Can I call you?

Babe❤👑: FaceTime?

Fuck. Should I? Yea why not I guess.

Me: Sure.

I sent thay and put my phone on my bed in front of me staring at it. Waiting to the call. A minute later I see he's calling me. His beautiful face on my phone screen showing he's calling me. With the name Babe❤👑.
I pick up my phone and accept the call. I see him laying on his bed. It looks like he's on his stomach. His eyes are puffy. He was crying. That broke my heart.

Me: H-hi Raegan.

Raegan: Hey Justin. *sniff*

Me: A-are you okay?

Why would I ask that? He's obviously not.

Raegan: Not r-really.

His voice kind of gave out when he said "really" and he stuttered. He covered his mouth and his eyes watered.

Me: Raegan Raegan please let me explain. Don't cry.

He nodded and tried to stop but tears just kept rolling down his cheeks.

Me: So, listen. I was at the parry and I had two beers. I wasn't drunk. Neither were my Peter and Ashton. We kind of got bored and went to sit on the couch. I saw the girl who owned the house kept eyeballing me. I tried to ignore it and talk to Peter and Ashton. Then I saw her walk over to me. She walked in front of me and I said hi because I didn't know what she would do. Then she got my lap and started kissing me. Her whole body was against me and I couldn't push her away.

My eyes started watering. I know this was going to happen. I started crying. Rae looked bad but didn't say anything. I calmed down a little to finish the story.

Me: R-rae please I didn't even know anyone took the video. It was in the worst view too. It looked so real. It wasn't please believe me. I love you and only you. Y-you know that baby.

Raegan: O-ok Justin I understand. I just need some time please. Can you respect that?

Me: O-oh yea sure.

I wanted to cry again but not in front of him.

Me: I love you.

I said with my head down and quietly. I know he heard me because I looked up and he looked awkward. I hung up and again threw my phone across the room. Not hard but I just didn't want anything to do with anyone. I start crying and just lay on my bed. My blankets were soaked.

Does he not believe me? Does he think I actually kissed her back? Does he not believe I don't love him anymore? Does he not love me?

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I let the warm water hit my body. I didn't move for a while. I just let the warm water hit my back. I cried and cried. How did I let this happen?

Raegan's pov:

Justin explained and I think I believe him. I really don't know. We all know what distance does to a relationship. I feel bad about not saying I love you back though to him on the phone. Of course I still love him more than anything. I was kind of just lost in the moment. I saw his face before he hung up. He looked so broken. He doesn't want time. Neither do I really. I just feel like it's necessary. I decided to text him.

Me: Justin I'm sorry. This isn't a breakup or even a break I just want a little time please. You know I still love you I won't ever stop ❤

I sent it and felt a little better. I still felt bad but I need some time. I hope my love can respect that.

Hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading! Plz comment and vote ❤💫
●Samantha Sarno●