Why are you doing this?

Justin's pov:

I slowly walk back to my card and drive home from the airport. I wanted to cry. I'm really gonna miss him. I don't cry thought only because I knew I wouldn't be able to see the road.

I got home and ran inside. I went up to my room and ignored my mom who was trying to say hi to me. I slammed my door and jumped on my bed. I sat there for a second until the tears started coming. Rolling down my cheeks. I wish he was here right now more than anything. I already miss his kisses and hugs and cuddles. I love when we hug. I fit so perfect in his arms. And when we cuddle, the way he wraps his arms around my waist. I honestly love that. I feel so loved and protected. His arms are so muscular, and when they wrap around my little body, honestly there is nothing better.

I sit there just thinking and letting tears escape my eyes when I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

Me: C-come in.

The door opened and my mom came in. I tried to wipe my tears.

Mom: Justin is there a kid coming over for a few days to check on you while you recover? Ya know, while I'm at work.

Me: Yea tomorrow he said he will be over at 11. I might just have him stay tomorrow though. He's a little weird.

Mom: Ok.

She was about to walk out, when she turned around again and walked over to me.

Mom: Have you been crying?

She sat down on my bed and I started to cry. I nodded and she hugged me.

Mom: Justin what's wrong?

Me: It's just I really love Raegan mom and I hate to see him go I really do. I want to stay in his arms forever and I never want to have to say goodbye ever again.

Mom: Aww baby it's okay. You know he loves you too and he doesn't want to leave but he needs to. He has a family of his own.

Me: I know mom but still he makes me so happy.

She nods and hugs me again. She rubs my back and I try to stop crying. I do eventually and she let's go and wipes my tears.

Me: Thanks mom....for caring.

Mom: Of course. Are you hungry?

Me: Not right now.

Mom: Ok well I'll make dinner and you come down when you get hungry.

Me: K mom thanks!

She was about to walk out when she turns around again.

Mom: When are you going back to school?

Me: I don't know. Wednesday?

(Let's say it's Monday 😂😌)

Mom: Ok you'll be okay by then.

Me: Yea Definitly.

Mom: Ok.

She walks out and shuts my door. I lay down and my eye lids get heavy. I get under my blankets and fall asleep quick without even knowing.

I woke up confused. I feel asleep last night? I didn't even dinner? Oh well. I sit up and check my phone. I see two texts. I see the one from my mom first. It was from an hour ago.

Mom: Hi honey you fell asleep last night pretty early. Hope your okay today. I made you macaroni and there is enough for your friend if you guys are hungry. I went to work see you after. Love you.

Me: Thanks mom. I'm a little better and yea see ya after. Love you too.

I sent the message and looked at the other one. It was from last night after I feel asleep.

Babe❤👑: Hi baby. I'm home safe and sound and I already miss you. 😭❤

Me: Sorry babe I feel asleep last night early. Kind of from cying too much. I really miss you glad you got home safe last night. ❤

I sent what message and relized it was 10 o'clock. Great. In an hour Ashton is coming over. I roll out of bed and take a quick shower. I get out and grab a hoodie and shorts. I didn't really put effort into my outfit. I'm not going out and I'm definitly not trying to impress anyone. Especially Ashton. I didn't like him. Well obviously. He kissed me and acted so nice in front of Raegan. And I was too scared to tell him. I appreciate Raegan trying to help but I don't want anyone looking after me. Especially not a douchebag kid. I went on my phone again and saw Rae texted me back.

Babe❤👑: Babe please don't cry I love you so much and I will make sure I see you soon. Text me later when you with Ashton ❤

Me: I love you so much too! I will. 💙

As I was walking downstairs, my chest had pain. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a poptart. I sat down and the pain slowly faded. Thank God I was getting scared. These  random times when I get pain is annoying. I eat a poptart and go to the sitting room and turn on the tv. I watch tv for a little and then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. There stood, Ashton, leaning against the doorway.

Me: Hi.

He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes

Ashton: Hey sunshine.

He walked past me and went to the couch. Who the hell does he think he is? I shut the door and walked over. I sat down and looked at him.

Me: What makes you think you can just walk in my house like that?

Ashton: Oh I don't know. Sorry.

He laughs a little and I just roll my eyes and look away to the tv. As we were just sitting there and we were both on our phones. Out of nowhere again, my chest started hurting. I leaned forward and held my chest. The pain was getting bad again. Ashton noticed and came over to me.

Ashton: You okay?

Me: T-the pain in my chest is getting bad again. *whines*

Ashton: Ok umm you have medicine right?

Me: Y-yea. In the cabinet next to the refrigerator.

He gets up and goes to the kitchen. He comes running back with the medicine. He gives it to me and I can already feel it helping. Thank God. It still hurt though.

Me: Thanks ash.

Ashton: That's why I'm here.

He smiles at me and I smile back. He comes closer to me and leans his head in. I move my head away but he leans in more and kisses me. Again. I pull away quick.

Me: Why do you keep kissing me? I don't like you like that and I'm dating Raegan. I love him not you!

He doesn't answer. I get up and try to walk away but I fall due to the pain in my chest.

Ashton: Not for long.

I look at him and he's smirking. I get up on the couch again.

Me: I'm not going to fall for you. I won't stop dating Raegan for you. I love him not you. Ok? So give up, Sunshine.

I laugh a little and he looks pissed.

Me: Now leave. I don't need you here.

He gets up and leaves slamming the door. Hope that's the last time I'll see that dick.

Hope you all enjoyed. Plz comment and vote ❤👑
●Samantha Sarno●