"See you later"

Justin's pov:

We got ready and I really didn't want him to leave. I couldn't stop thinking about how I'm not going to see him for a little while. I sat on the endge of my bed and just looked down. He finished getting ready and kneels down in front of me. I look at him quick and look back down.

Raegan: I'll see you soon baby.

I just nod. He hugs me and and wrap my arms around his neck. I start tearing up and let go of the hug. He gives me a little smile and wipes my tears. I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

Raegan: I love you.

Me: I love you too Raegan.

He grabs his stuff and kisses me. I kiss him back and we to downstairs.

Mom: Ok Raegan it was nice having you. Im sorry I over reacted the other night you are a very nice kid.

Raegan: Its okay Mrs. Blake I understand thank you for having me. I will mail the money once I get home.

I smiled when he said that.

Mom: Ok boys drive safe I will talk to you soon Raegan.

Raegan: Ok bye thanks again.

We walk to the car and I get in the driver seat and he gets in the passenger seat. I start my car and start driving to the airport. Rae takes one of my hands and intertwines our fingers. I loved when he did that. He looked out the window like nothing happened. I didn't move my hand because I didn't mind at all.

When we got there I parked the car and Rae looked at me. I looked at him quick but then looked away. I let go of our hands and walked out of the car. I was kind of irritated for some reason. It wasn't his fault but I didn't want him to leave.
He got out of the car and grabbed his stuff. We walked inside and sat down waiting for his plane to be called.

Raegan: You seem mad baby.

I shake my head and start to cry. He hugs me and I cry in his shoulder.

Me: I-i don't want y-you to l-leave.

He lets go of hug and kisses my forehead.

Raegan: Baby if I didn't have to I wouldn't. I love you so much.

Me: I love you too. And thank you for everything and I can't ever repay you babe.

Raegan: No problem. I will see you soon when you get your top surgery *smiles*

Me: Ok Rae.

Speaker: Everyone boarding the plane to Maryland please come to gate 4.

Raegan: Ok that's me.

Rae gets me and I look up at him with tears in my eyes. He picks me up and wrap my arms and legs around him. I start crying.

Raegan: I have to go baby please don't cry we will FaceTime every night okay?

I nod into his shoulder. He lets me down and gives me one more kiss.

Raegan: I love you okay? I promise time will fly until we see each other again.

Me: Ok babe I love you too.

He starts walking to his gate. I stare at him the whole time. Before he turn a corner he looks at me and smiles. I wipe my tears and nod. He turns the corner and I sigh. I walk outside to my car and get in it. I just sit there for a second. I miss him already.

After 5 minutes of sitting in my car, my mind blank, I start the car and start to drive home. When I get home I walk in and see my mom.

Mom: Hi Justin.

Me: Hi mom.

Mom: Hey come here.

I walk over to the couch and sit next to her.

Mom: What's wrong?

Me: Its just....I really had a fun with while Rae was here. He made me smile and laugh. He means a lot to me mom and I'm going to miss him.

Mom: I understand Justin. When I was little I had a best friend that lived very far away and it was hard not seeing her a lot.

I forgot she doesn't know about us dating. She thinks we are just "best friends" Honestly I'm so glad we are more than that.

Me: Yea....Im going to go up to my room and probably sleep.

Mom: Alright have a good sleep Justin.

Me: Thanks mom.

I walk upstairs with no expression on my face. I lay down on my bed and state at my ceiling. My eyes water and I just let tears fall down my cheeks. I fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone going off. It was still light outside. I see I got a text.

Babe💗: I just landed. It went faster than I thought. How are you?

Me: I'm good. I just got home and went to bed and I just got up.

Babe💗: Why did you go to sleep?

Me: Honestly I had nothing better to do.

Babe💗: Oh ok well I'm just heading back to my house now. I'm going to mail the money tomorrow ❤

Me: Rae take your time I still can't believe you are doing this for me it's unbelievable.

Babe💗: I know😂 Go back to sleep and text me later or tomorrow.

Me: Ok. I love you babe ❤

Babe💗: I love you more baby boy ❤

I put my phone down and fall asleep with a smile on my face even though I feel like I'm dying inside.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter 😊 Plz comment and vote. Love you guys 💗
●Samantha Sarno●