First day with Rae

Justin's pov:

I woke up the next morning and smile. Yestarday was amazing. I got out of bed and went on my phone. I scrolled through Instagram when I got a text from Raegan.

Babe❤👑: Look our your window.

What? Ok I guess. I set my ohone down and go over to my window and look out. I see Rae at his bedroom window smiling and waving at me. I wave back and laugh.

Raegan: I'm going to get ready and then come over we can drive to school together. My mom enrolled me.

Me: Ok yay! See ya soon. Love you!

Raegan: Love you too!

I grab some clothes out of my closet and put them on. I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I grab my bag and phone and head downstairs. I see no one is downstairs. I see a note on the table.

Have a good day with Raegan today at school! Went to work early see you after. Love you Justin.

-Mom

I smile at the note and throw it out. I take banana and eat it quick. I hear my doorbell rings and I know it's Raegan. I open it and see him there smiling.

Me: Hey babe.

Raegan: Hi baby.

We hug and I step out of the door locking it. We get into my car and I start driving. He puts his hand on my thigh. My body shivers and I look at him and he smirks. I push his hand away and he crosses his arms and pouts. I laugh and put his hand back where it was. He smiles. What an idiot 😂. We arrive at school and head to the office. We get there and he goes to the desk.

Raegan: Hi i'm Raegan Beast. I'm new.

Lady: Ok...umm here's your schedule. Do you need a tour of the school I can call someone down.

Raegan: Is it okay if Justin's shows me?

He moves to the lady can see me. She nods.

Raegan: Thank you. Bye.

He kisses my head and we head out of the office. There were still people in the hallway the bell didn't ring yet. We go to his locker and it's near mine. He puts his stuff and and I look at his schedule.

Me: We have all classes except 2. And we have lunch together.

He finished and closed his locker.

Raegan: Awesome.

The bell rang and we headed to first class. I helped him catch up.

Time skip to period before lunch-

It was the period before lunch. This day is flying by. Rae is pretty smart. He's catching on good. The bell rings for lunch. Me and Rae went to our lockers. We stayed there for a little because lunch was kind of boring. The bell rang and it was just me and him in the hallway.

Me: So your watching on quick with the work that's good.

Raegan: Yea I'm glad.

Me: Me too. I was so confused my first-

????: JUSTIN!

Rae looks behind me and I turn around. I see Taylor running towards me. I meet her half way and she jumps in my arms.

Me: Hey bestie!

Taylor: Hi!!

She lets go and I grab her hand and walk over to Rae. He looked awkward and kind of pissed.