Don't leave me

Justin's pov:

So we drove home and once we got there, I parked the car and looked at him.

Me: I'm scared.

Raegan: Its okay Im here for you I won't leave your side.

I smile and nod. We get out of the car and go inside. My mom was watching tv in the sitting room. She stands up.

Mom: He is not allowed in this house anymore or to be near you justin!

Me: Mom please I love him and he loves me.

She walks over to us and she looks angry. Raegan stands in front of me and puts his arm in front of me. He knows my mom will try to hurt me.

Mom: Raegan leave.

Raegan: Mrs. Blake please. Why don't you support your son? If he is happy with me why is thay such a problem. I love him!

She looks disgusted. Next thing I know she pushes him back into me. I almost fell but I didn't. She just....she just put her hands on Raegan! I move in front of Raegan.

Me: Mom are you serious? DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON RAEGAN! NONE OF THIS IS HIS FAULT. IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT. YOU JUST NEED TO STOP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON OTHER PEOPLE LEAVE US ALONE!

Mom: Justin this is my house so I don't care what you do but if he doesn't leave in the next 5 seconds I will call the police I am not having this!

Raegan hugs me from behind and runs out of the house. My mom goes back to the sitting room and sits down.

Me: Mom if you ever touch Raegan again I will never come back to this house!

I run out and see Rae running down the street. I run after him calling his name. He just keeps running. So do I. After a little while he stops at a dead end street. He sits on the curb and I sit next to him. We were both out of breath.

Me: Rae I'm so sorry my mom is crazy!

Raegan: It's okay it's not your fault but.....

Me: What?

Raegan: Listen Justin their Is really nothing we can do at this point. This might be the universe telling us that we shouldn't be together.

I was holding back the gallons of tears waiting to burst out of my eyes.

Me: No R-raegan please I don't care what my mom says.

Raegan: This can't work Justin. Your mom hates me now and if we were dating and she found out she would hurt you. I can't interfere with you and your mom anymore Justin.

Me: B-but I love you. You make me happy I wanna be with you

Raegan: I love you too and so do I but I don't think we can Justin.

He gets up and so do I. A tear falls from my cheek but I quickly wipe it away.

Raegan: I have a friend that lives not too far away from here. Can we go back to your house and you can grab my stuff and then I'll walk. It's close to your house im going to to stay their until I get a plane back home.

Me: S-sure. Are we still friends tho?

Raegan: Of course. I wanna be more but we can't.

He doesn't relize. Yes we can. It will just be a secret. I guess he doesn't want that.
We walk back to my house in silence. When we got there I went inside by myself and for Raegan's bag. I went back outside and gave it to him.

Raegan: Thanks Justin. I'll talk to you later.

He started walking away. No I can't do this.

Me: Raegan?

He stops and turns around. I walk up to him and jump in his arms. I start crying. I don't want him to leave. I can't believe I might never see him again because of my mom.

Me: R-raegan I love you please don't leave me.

Raegan: I love you too Justin im sorry.

He lets me down. I kiss him and he kissed back. I pull away and he makes a little smile at me.

Me: Please i don't know what to do Rae I need you.

Raegan: I'm sorry Justin.

He turns around and starts walking away. I cry harder and run inside and into my room.

Me: I HATE MY LIFE. I WANT RAEGAN TO COME BACK WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?

I throw my phone on my bed and to into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. Why? Why why why?

Warning.

I take out my blades again and make 5 more cuts on my arm. I cry my eyes out and watch myself bleed. Once I clean my arm up I go straight into my bed and fall asleep.

Justins dream-

I was walking down the halls in school when I see 2 kids running toward me. They both jump on me and start punching me. I can't tell who they are. Once they stop my whole face hurts. One of them pics me up by my shirt and slams me against the lockers. I open my eyes to see.....

Me: Raegan?

He drops me and pushes me to the floor again.

Me: Raegan? Why?

He turns around slowly

Raegan: I never liked you I felt bad for you.

He turns back around with his friend and laughs. I sit up and lean against the lockers and cry into my hands. How could he do this to me? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!

-Dream over

I wake up in a pool of sweat. I'm also crying. That....that was just a dream. Oh thank god. I can't so this. I-i can't. I can't live without you.

Me: Raegan what is the address of the house your in?

It was only 10. I feel sleep early.

He gives me an address ans says why?i didnt answer but I know exactly where it is. It's right down the street from me. I get out of bed and throw on a hoodie and shorts. I run downstairs and out of the house. I immediately start running to the house. A few minutes later I see it. I run to the door. I knock on it and wait for someone to answer. Another boy answers the door.

Me: Where's Raegan?

Boy: H-hes downstairs who are you and why-

I run past him and run downstairs. He's following me. I see Raegan on the couch.

Me: Raegan!!!!!

As soon as I say that I jump on the couch on top of him and hug him. I begin crying. I didn't want to in front of him and his friend but the years just started flowing. I hugged him so tight. He hugged me back but not as tight.

Raegan: What's wrong Justin?

Cliffhanger. I'm sorry this chapter was already long 😂 hope you all enjoyed please comment and vote! 😊
●Samantha Sarno●