Talking

Justin's pov:

Raegan: I told you.

I look at him and my jaw drops.

Me: O-omg.

Raegan: Yea.

Me: B-but I talked about you all the time with her. She was always helpful and always said we are so cute..

Raegan: Well maybe it's different when she sees us in person.

Me: I'm sorry for yelling at you at school. You know I was just frustrated because she is my best friend, I hope, and I don't know. I'm sorry baby.

Raegan: I understand it's okay.

I hug him and he hugs me tight.

Raegan: I gotta get home. See you tomorrow?

Me: Yea of course.

I kiss him and he kisses me. He gets up heads to the door.

Raegan: I Love you!

Me: I love you toooo!

He laughs and leaves. I lay back on the couch. My phone goes off and I look at it. It's Taylor.

Taylor💫: Justin I'm so so sorry. I'll admit I was a jelous okay. I do like you a little and I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt that. It just killed me to see that. From now on I'll stay out of the way. Still best friends?

Me: Tay it's okay. I accept your apology. I'm sorry about not ecnoedgeing you were in the room. Of course we are still best friends.

Taylor💫: Oh thank God I though you'd be mad. I don't wanna loose your friendship. Can we pretend nothing ever happened? Can I still hug you and stuff? Your so cute 😂

Me: Of course Tay. And thank you 😂❤

Taylor💫: See you tomorrow!❤

Me: Ok ❤ See ya.

She thought I'd be mad? Of course not. I was just confused. I understand when you like someone and you see then basically being all sexual with their boyfriend/girlfriend. I have experienced that before. I just hope Rae doesn't mind that i'm still her friend. I mean, it's not really up to him anyway 😂😂.

I go up to my room and lay on my bed. It was late. 11 oclock. I was tired so I charged my phone and went to bed.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I don't want to go to school. I get up quick and jump in the shower. I get out and change into my clothes and get ready. I grab my bag and phone and go downstairs. I don't see my mom she must have gone to work early again. I grab a nitrogen bar. I hear a knock at my door. I go to it and open it. Rae is standing there with a smile. He hugs me.

Raegan: Hey baby. Ready?

Me: Yea let's go.

I shut and lock my door. We get in my car and go to school. We go to our lockers and put out stuff away. I hear a fimilair voice yell " Justin!" I turn around and see Tay walking towards us. Rae pulls me close to him by my waist.

Me: Stop we are still best friends.

I take his arm away and hug her. She hugs back. We let go and Rae goes in her face.

Me: Rae stop.

I hold his waist.

Raegan: Lets make one thing clear Taylor, I still don't trust you. Don't touch or try to steal my boy because you'll be sorry. I don't care if your a girl I can do what I want.

He moves my arm and walks past Taylor hitting her shoulder. She looks sad.

Me: I'm sorry about him.