A bad day that ends up good!

Time skip to Monday *school*
Justin's pov:

So Raegan mailed us the money the other day and I'm so grateful I'm still in shock. Today I go back to school. I really don't want to. I get bullied and I absolutely hate it. It makes me feel so worthless. I get out of my bed and get ready for school. Once I finished I go downstairs and check my phone. I got a text from Rae.

Babe💗: Goodmorning I hope you have a good day baby I hope no one bothers you. If they do just call me I will talk to you. I love you ❤

Me: Thanks Rae I will love you too! ❤

I say goodbye to my mom and make my way to school. Once I get there I get out of the car and walk in. People are staring at me and I'm already uncomfortable. I hear someone behind me yell "Tranny faggot!" Others laughed and my eyes were watering. I didn't look back I just ran to the bathroom. I got in a stall and just sat on the toilet seat and stared at my hands. A tear slid down my cheek into my hands. I held my head in frustration and I just felt stressful. I wanted to text Rae but I didn't wanna bother him. I got up and walked out of the bathroom. I went to my locker quick and practically ran to my class. I got there and got tripped before I sat down. People laughed and I got up quick and ran to my seat.  Today isn't going to be a good day. What else is knew 🤦.

Time skip to lunch

I went to lunch and got my food. I sat down by myself and just went on my phone. During lunch I went up to go get some napkins and before I made it to get them, someone picked me up from behind and spun me around. They picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

Boy: You little piece of shit, you don't deserve to be on this planet.

He stared at me. I looked around the whole lunch room and everyone is looking at us.

Me: Put me down just leave me alone.

He puts me down aggressively and slaps me. My jaw dropped and I help my cheek.

Boy: I heard you have a boyfriend now and he's trans too.

Me: Yes and?

Boy: He's probably a little faggot just like you! Ha Raegan is a stupid ass name for a trans kid.

What the fuck did he just say? He did not just say that about my baby. I don't care what he does to me but when he talked about Raegan I wanted to rip his dick off his body. (Lmao 😂😂) 

Me: Alright listen the next time you talk about boyfriend I swear I will-

Boy: You'll what?

I kick him in his balls. Everyone gaps and I laugh.

Me: Ha I'll do more than just that.

I walk away and went to bathroom. Once I get there I start crying. I can't believe he talked about Raegan. That's so messed up he is everything to me. I wanted to text him.

Me: Baby today has been a bad day 😓.

Babe💗: Babe you okay did anything hurt you?

Me: Not really I just got a pretty good slap in the face.

Babe💗: I swear I would him that son of a bitch.

Me: Its okay Rae I'm just really upset about what he said.

Babe💗: What did he say?

Me: He called you a little faggot just like I am. And that your name is stupid for a trans kid. I didn't care what he said about me but when he talked about you my mind was just spinning I got so mad.

Babe💗: Babe don't listen to him. I love you and don't worry if he talks about me.

Me: He's so fucking messed up though you mean absolutely everything to me and he just thinks it's alright to call you that.

Babe💗: Please ignore him baby!

Me: I'll try. I mean I did kick him in his junk in front of the whole lunch room and laughed and walked away.

Babe💗: That's my boy 😂❤

Me: Haha yea well I'll talk to you after school. My whole day is basically ruined now because of the way he talked about you.

Babe💗: Try not to think about it. I love you and yes plz text me after school.

Me: Alright ilyt ❤

I put my away. I wiped my tears and walked out of the bathroom and to my next class.

After all my classes were done, I ran outside and into my car. No one bother me the rest of the day thank God. I just got so angry today though. No one talks about my baby in a bad way. He is everything to me and always will be and I am not afraid to fight a bitch if his name comes out of someone else's mouth.

I drive home and get out of my car. I get inside and my mom has a big smile on her face.

Me: You okay mom.

Mom: Oh yes I thought you would just like you know I scheduled your top surgery appointment. 2 weeks on January 9th!

Me: NO WAY. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU MOM!

First I have said I love you to her in a while actually. I hugged her and started reading up

Mom: No problem justin. Listen I have relized these last few days that when Raegan was here. You deserve to be happy. I saw how happy you were with Rae and it made me happy. I'm sorry for all my past decisons and what I have said. You are a boy Justin and I can't wait until your chest can be free!

I hug her again and begin to cry. That's the nicest thing she has ever said to me.

Me: Mom I love you so much I forgive you. Thank you for everything I appreciate it.

Mom: Anytime honey.

I ran upstairs and got my phone out.

Me: RAE MY MOM SCHEDULED MY TOP SURGERY APPOINTMENT!

Babe💗: No way babe I'm so happy for you!

Me: Thanks baby thank you for the 50th time for the money you really didn't have to.

Babe💗: Yes I did and your welcome. When's surgery?

Me: Two weeks on January 9th!

Babe💗: Ok I will fly over January 8th baby!

Me: Ok I have homework and stuff so I'll text you later!

Babe💗: Alright my love.

Me: I love you 💓

Babe💗: I love you more baby boy 💞.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's late right now sorry I was very busy Today! Ily guys and plz comment and vote 💕🙉
●Samantha Sarno●