He's amazing

Justin's pov:

I wake up to my alarm going off. I get up and turn it off. I see my phone on my nightstand. I grab it quick and go on it. No next from my mom. Wow what a shocker 😒. I see a few texts from Raegan though.

Raegan:
Hey are you okay?
Did you get your phone back?

Me: Rae I'm okay thanks for asking.  I have to go to school so I'll FaceTime you after school okay?

Raegan: Okay Jay ❤

He's honestly so sweet. Why does he care about me though? Im not special.

I go downstairs and get a apple and head to school. When I get there I go my locker and put some stuff away. As I was walking to class, one of the kids that bullys Me, trips me I fall. He laughs at me along with some other kids and they walk away. I get up and go to class.

Time skip to lunch

I was walking to lunch. I was almost there when I got pushed on the ground from someone behind me. I fall on the ground but look behind me. I see the kid that always bullies me.

Me: Leave me alone!

Kid: Why should I? Your just a little weak girl. (I'm sorry 😂😭)

Me: I-im not a girl.

Kid: Whatever.

He gets on the ground and starts punching me. I try to get off but he doesn't stop. It was just repeatedly. He stops and picks me up. My eye is swollen, My nose is bleeding, and my lip is split. He pins me against the lockers by my shirt.

Kid: You are so pathetic Abby.

That name names me want to cry. My name is Justin.

Me: My name is Justin!

He shakes his head back and forth like he's saying "No"

Kid: No your name is Abby and always will be! Why don't you go find yourself a little girlfriend.

I push him off of me and run. I run to my car and drive home. I can't take this. I get home and go to my room and cry. I fall asleep and I wake up around when my mom gets home. She comes in my room.

Mom: Hi

Me: Hi..umm I came home early today.

Mom: Why?

I sit up and she stares at me.

Mom: What happened Justin?

Me: This kid just started punching me today at school and I couldn't take it so I came home.

Mom: Alright well next time stay in school

Me: Not if my whole face is bleeding.

Mom: You can't skip school Justin that's final.

She leaves and I lay back down. I just go on my phone and then I get a text.

Raegan: Are you out of school? Wanna FaceTime?

I didn't want him to see my face. It was all banged up. But I decide I just won't show him my face.

Me: Sure.

I get a call from him and I answer it. I point the camera to the side of my face so you couldnt see it.

Raegan: Hi Jay

Me: Hi Raegan.

Raegan: What happened yesterday?

Me: Uhhh...my mom told me I should talk to girls and then she took mu phone, hung up the facetime, and blocked your number. I had to get it back off of our Insta dms.
(Pretend they both gave each other their number over dm.)

Raegan: Oh...does your mom not support you being gay?

Me: Or trans.

Raegan: Aww I'm sorry Justin.

Me: I'm used to it.

Raegan: What do you mean? Wait nevermind why aren't you showing your face?

I was hoping he wouldn't say that. But sadly he did.

Me: Ummm..just because I don't want to.

Raegan: That's a lie Justin show me your face.

Me: N-no

Raegan:....please?

I sigh and move the camera to my face. He sits up and gasps.

Raegan: Justin what happened?

Me: Well....I kind of get bullied in school for being gay and trans.

Raegan: Justin that's very serious your whole face is busted.

Me: I know.

Raegan: Does your mom know?

Me: Yea but she doesn't care.

I got really nervous. I think he noticed. I didn't tell him my mom abuses me sometimes

Raegan: Justin why do you seem nervous.

Me: Listen Raegan, I'm not going to lie to you. I get bullied at school and at home. Kids at my school don't support me and neither does my mom. My dad passed away month's ago so I only have my mom.

I start crying. I hate talking about this but it's Raegan so I need to tell him.

Me: My dad let me cut my hair and buy new clothes. We even talked about surgeries. Then he passed away and my mom will not buy me any surgeries. She still calls me Abby sometimes, my old name. No one cares about me Raegan I have no one.

I look up at him and he has tears in his eyes. I out my phone down and cry. I hates my life I have no one who cares for me. I see Rae wipe his tears and he speaks.

Raegan: Justin, I-i care about you

I pick my phone up and force a little smile.

Me: You do?

Raegan: Of course I do. Your sweet and adorble. Even now your still cute as ever.

Me: Thank you Raegan but no I'm not cute. I'm even uglier now.

I look down.

Raegan: No Justin your really not.

I smile as I'm looking down.

Raegan: Why don't I talk to my mom and I can maybe visit you for a few days.

I look up and my jaw drops.

Me: You want to come see Me?

Raegan: Of course I do.

Me: Wow. Yea I would love to have you over for a few days. My school is on vacation for 3 days next week. So you want to come on Saturday and stay until Wednesday? *it's Monday*

Raegan: I would love to let me talk to my mom and you talk to yours.

Omg. I totally forgot about my mom. She would never let him stay over. Eh. I can try to talk to her.

Me: Ok text me later.

Raegan: Ok cutie bye.

Me: *blush* Bye.

I hang up and I can't help but smile. I can't believe he wants to see me. And stay at my house for a few days. That would be amazing. He's amazing.

Cute also sad chapter 😁😝. Hope you all enjoyed. 1 or 2 updates tomorrow 😊 please comment and vote ❤💋
●Samantha Sarno●