What's happening?

(Before I start this was an idea from a girl named Lauren. I asked her for an idea bc I was so brain dead tbh so thanks Lauren ❤❤)

Justin pov:

I didn't even notice I feel sleep after Raegan and I ate yestarday until Just now when I woke up. I sat up carefully from my bed and leaned down to kiss Raegan who was right beside me. I kissed him but nothing. He didn't wake up. I kissed him again but like before, nothing! I kissed down his neck and after a little he woke up.

Me: Heyyyy babe

Raegan: Goodmorning *laughs*

He sits up and hugs me.

Raegan: Let's go downstairs I'll make you breakfast again.

Me: Ok.

I get out of bed slowly and I walk downstairs with Rae behind me. Before I went to go sit on the couch my chest started to feel pressure. I grunted and held my stomach.

Raegan: You okay Justin?

Me: My chest and just got like a bad pain.

Raegan: Ok here sit on the couch.

He helps me and I sit on the couch carefully.

Raegan: I'm gonna go make something for you what do you want baby boy?

Me: Anything is fine Rae. Pancakes?

Raegan: Ok stay here.

He kisses my head and went to the kitchen. I watched tv and everyone once and a while I would feel the pain slightly but it kept getting worse. Rae came back in with my pancakes and sat down next to me.

Me: Thank you so much.

He smiles and kisses my lips. I ate the pancakes and he brought the plates in the kitchen.

Raegan: I'll be right back.

Me: Ok.

He just went upstairs. My chest started hurting again. Omg what's happening? All of a sudden it felt like someone was stabbing me right in my chest. I started crying and it kept getting worse.

Me: R-R-RAEGAN? *crying*

He came rushing down the stairs and to my side.

Raegan: What's wrong? What hurts?

Me: I-it feels like someone is s-stabbing me right in m-my chest. H-help it hurts so bad I can't b-breath.

Raegan: Ok ok uhh let me get the medicine real quick.

He ran as fast as he can to the kitchen and brought back the medicine. He gave it to me and I took it. He tried to calm me down a little but it wasn't working.

Me: B-babe why is this happening? T-the pain is too much.

Raegan: I don't know the nurse didn't say anything about too much pain you would just be sore this seems worse.

I got scared. I didn't know why the pain so bad where I could stop crying and I kept squirming around.

Raegan: Babe babe can you stay still?

I shook my head. I stopped crying a little. The pain was going down slowly. Eventually when it kind of totally stopped, I was laying on Rae's lap. We just layed down and watched tv.

Raegan: How do you feel?

Me: Ok I guess. I still have a little pain and it's kind of uncomfortable.

Raegan: Awww baby boy.

He picks me up carefully and puts me on his lap facing him. He smiles at me at me and I lean down a little to kiss him. He kisses back and I pull away and blush. He smirks at me and roll my eyes.

Raegan: I would tickle you so hard right now if I could. Your lucky *laughs*

Me: Yes I am *giggles*

He lays me down again and plays with my hair. I would say maybe 10 minutes later of just laying there enjoying each other's company, my chest started hurting again. I sat up and it got worse. Rae sat up too looking concerned. It started getting even worse then before if that was possible. I put my head in my hands and cried.

Me: R-rae the same pain in my c-chest is back again but i-its worse.

Raegan: Ok ok should I call the-

I cut him off my crying harder it sounded like I was screaming. I kinda was screaming. Rae looks so panniced. I feel so bad. He picks me up and gets my car keys. He brings to the car and puts me in the passenger seat. He runs to the driver side and starts my car. He starts driving I'm guessing to the hospital. I could not stop crying the pain was so unbelievably bad. After what seemed like forever he stopped the car and picked me up again. He brought me inside the hospital and went to the lady at the desk.

Raegan: Hi my boyfriend just got top surgery a few days ago becuase he is transgender and the pain in his chest is so bad he won't stop crying please call someone out here.

Lady: Ok I will right now.

I see a nurse come running out with a wheelchair. Rae sat me down in it and she was bringing me to a room. I wanted Rae to come but he sat in the waiting room.

Raegan's pov:

I'm so nervous for Justin. He looked like he was in so much pain I felt so bad. I hope it's not too serious. I just sat in the waiting room looking up at the ceiling. I called his mom but she said she was busy and she trusted me. That was nice of her but she should be here for her son. Oh well im just so glad I'm here for him. I really hope nothing bad happened. He seemed to be recovering fine before today. I never had that much pain when I got my top surgery. It must be something different then. If it's bad I don't know what I'll do. I hate seeing him in pain it puts me though pain. He is absolutely my everything. My world. My life. The light when it's dark. Everything I have.

I notice as I'm sitting here, tears start to fall from my eyes. My wipe them away and look down. They keep rolling down my cheeks. I let myself cry a little because I know I can't make myself stop. I hear footsteps coming toward me. It's the nurse that took Justin in.

Nurse: Raegan?

Raegan: Y-yes?

Nurse: Can I talk to you?

Raegan: O-of course yea!

She sits down and puts her hand on my knee.she gives me a weak smile. This can't be good.

Hey sorry I didn't update in a while. Hope you all enjoyed tho. Plz comment and vote if you liked or loved it 😂🖤
●Samantha Sarno●