Jealous?

Justin's pov:

We walk in the house and go to the sitting room. We both sit on the couch. I cross my arms and he looks at me.

Raegan: Justin you know I love you. I'm sorry.

Me: So your saying sorry about assuming Taylor likes me and talking shit about her?

Raegan: I'm sorry for talking shit. I still don't trust her though Justin. I can see it in her eyes.

Me: Whatever.

He scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I continue to look forward. He turns my head to him with his finger. Still one arm around my waist. He looks at me with a straight face. He looks at my lips and back up at my eyes. I lean in fast and kiss him. He slowly pulls me on his lap facing him. Once I'm on his hands goes down my back to my ass. He pushes my body closer to him so our bodies are touching. We start making out I put his hands in his hair. The kiss starts to get sloppy when I hear the door close. We pull away and see Taylor there looking embarrassed. I get off of Rae's lap, starting to walk towards her but Rae grabs my arm and puts me back in his lap and starts kissing me again. I didn't want to pull away. I lift my arm and motion for Taylor to come in here and sit on the couch still kissing Rae. A few seconds later I hear the tiny squeak of the couch and pull away from Rae. I look at him and blush. His cheeks are pink too.

Me: Hey Tay...sorry about that.

Taylor:.....O-oh it's fine don't worry.

She smiles a little but looks down. Huh?

Raegan: What you want to do?

Me: I don't know. Watch a movie. I'll make popcorn?

Taylor: Fine with me.

Raegan: Sure.

Me: Ok. Uhh Tay, pick a movie?

Taylor: Uhh sure.

I hand her the remote and go to the kitchen. As I'm waiting for the popcorn in the microwave, I was turned toward the counter. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my neck and start to suck. I knew it was Rae because of his height. Not that Taylor would do that anyway.

I don't move. I let Rae do what he wants. I could feel him leaving a hickey. Oh well 🤷.

Taylor's pov: (ooooo😂)

Why did I feel jelous? I never felt jelous of Justin and Raegan. Maybe because I have only heard Justin talk about Raegan. Now that he's here and I see them make out and touch each other....I don't know. I just have the urge to touch and kiss Justin. He's gay though. He's super hot and adorable. Rae's lucky. I felt like this all day. Just jelous. I can't tell Jay though. He would never forgive me and I don't wanna loose his friendship. I can feel like Rae knows that I keep looking at Justin and seeming mad. I hope he doesn't know I like jay. It is obvious?

I scoot down the couch and peek my head down the hall to the kitchen. I see Rae standing there and he's hugging Justin's waist and it looks like he's kissing his neck. Justin isn't moving. Ugh. I hate this. I don't wanna feel jelous but I do. Why did Rae have to move here?

I see him stop and they start to walk back. I sit back where I was and look casual. They come back and look at me weird.

Justin; Umm..you didn't pick a movie?

Oh shit I forgot. I was too busy in my thoughts.

Me: I couldn't find a good one. You guys look I don't care.

They nod and look for a movie. They bought that. Good.

Raegan's pov:

Taylor thinks I can't see her. I see how she keeps looking at Justin. I can see right through her. She likes Justin. A lot. And she knows it. How does Justin not notice? She's jelous. Ha. Wait for this.

Justin's pov:

So I just picked a random movie. Idk something with Kevin heart. It seemed interesting. I sat next to Rae. He was to the right of me right next to me. Taylor was to the left of me farther away. She was watching the movie.

Maybe 5 minutes into the movie, Rae started to rub my upper inner though. His hand was high too, near my area. I looked at him and he was smirking. I tried to move his hand but he wouldn't move it. He pulls me on his lap again with my legs on the side of his legs. I saw him look at Taylor quick and smirk quick. He looked back at me and quickly kissed me. He kept kissing me and I kissed back. I pulled his neck and deepened the kiss. My whole body was against his. He started to rub up and down my inner thigh. Then to my ass and back to my thighs. I licked his bottom lip but he denied. Oh I see. He wants to tease me? I can play that game too.
I take one of my arms off his neck and go down to his dick. I quickly grab it though his pants. He jumps and moans and I put my tongue in his mouth. Now he accepts because he knew what I will do. Now we are making out big.

Taylor's pov:

Damn. I'm so fucking jelous right now it's bad. Raegan looked right at me and smirked. Why? Well first Justin gets on his lap and they start kissing. It got heated quick. Rae was running his hands up and down Justin's thighs. Ugh! Then he touched his ass. Omg! Holy shit. I saw Justin go down to his dick and squeeze it. Rae jumped and moaned. I heard it. They started making out big. Ugh I hate it! I heard Justin moan a little in the kiss. Wisudnkahdn

Me: STOP!

Did I just say that out loud? No no no no!

Raegan: Excuse me?

I didn't know what to say. Justin looked confused and Raegan looked discusted. What have I done?

Justin's pov:

I was in the middle of kissing Rae and I heard someone yell "STOP!" We both pulled away and looked at taylor. Oh. I forgot she was here. I got too caught up with Rae. He's so hot and such a good kisser holy shit. He makes my body shiver. Anyway, I look at Taylor confused with my arms still around Rae's neck and his arms around my waist. She looks awkward. She gets up and runs out of the house. I get off of Rae and go to the door.

Me: TAYLOR!!

I see her get in her car and drive way. What just happened?

I turn to Rae and he is half smiling. I go over and sit on the couch. What is her problem?

Raegan: I told you.

Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry cliffhanger. Plz comment and vote. Sorry this chapter is late again😗😑
●Samantha Sarno●