Arguments

Lukas was getting really tiered of Jesse.

Well, not Jesse. Just the things he does.

He leaves his clothes on the floor, and he doesn't put the cereal away and it's the little things that pile up on top of each over.

Lukas growled lightly and picked up the socks and shirts on the floor of their shared room. "Jesse Xavier Jones!" he called out and threw the clothes in the hamper.

"What?" he asked, walking into the room.

"You left your clothes on the floor again and you didn't wash your dishes or at least rinse them off. God, I'm getting really tired of picking up after you. I've constantly reminded you and told you without trying to nag, but how hard is it to just put your clothes in the hamper that's not even 10 feet away!!" Lukas yelled, placing his hands in his hair out of frustration.

Jesse looked down. "I-I'm sorry Lukas. I keep forgetting." he mumbled.

"And that's always your excuse. 'I forgot.'" Lukas said.

Jesse looked up with tears in his eyes. "Well, I didn't know I was dating my mom! You're always yelling at me, I do forget to do these things. And I'm sorry that I don't do them!" He shouted, a little loudly.

Lukas scoffed. "Well, maybe I wouldn't have to yell if you just did what you were told. And yeah, maybe I am acting like a mom but obviously you can't seem to live without one!"

Jesse's nose flared angrily. "Maybe I do need my mom!" he yelled and stormed out, grabbing his keys and wallet. Not bothering to take his phone. He knew that was a sucky comeback but that was all he could think of. He started driving to his parents house, when he realized he was a mommas boy. The brunet sighed and continued driving on the road.

Lukas was upset and sat down. Maybe he was just over-reacting.

He called Jesse but frowned when he heard Jesse's ringtone somewhere in the house. Lukas sighed.

He figured he was at his moms house; but he decided to just leave it, then fell asleep on the bed.

Jesse came home the next morning after sleeping at his mom and dad's house. He opened the door and went in the room to find a sleeping Lukas.

He sighed and awed mentally.

He lightly shook Lukas and the boy woke up.

"Jesse?" He asked and Jesse nodded.

"Oh good you're okay, I was worried. I'm sorry that I yelled at you and said mean things." Lukas said while hugging his boyfriend.

"No. I'm sorry. I should've picked up after myself, you did remind me and I'm sorry for forgetting." Jesse mumbled.

Lukas pulled away enough to softly kiss Jesse. "It's both of our faults." he whispered into his ear. "But it's okay."

Jesse smiled lightly and held Lukas tightly in his arms.