Pancakes

"Lukas, wake up!" Jesse poked at Lukas's face. Lukas groaned.

"What?" Lukas's voice was very deep when he woke up. It was one of Jesse's favorite things about his boyfriend.

"Let's go make pancakes!" Jesse said, jumping onto the blonde's stomach and shaking his shoulders like he did when he was younger on Christmas morning.

"Ugh, fine."

They made their way into the kitchen and Lukas hopped on the counter.

"Aren't you going to help?" Jesse asked as he got the ingredients out.

"Mmm, tired." Lukas groaned out as he closed his eyes and leaned his head on the cabinet.

Jesse smiled as Lukas, shaking his head. Why did he love this boy so much?

Jesse stood on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. Lukas opened one eye and then closed it again as a smile formed on his lips.

Jesse made his way back over to the stove, placing a pan on one of those hot circle things, as he likes to call them.

Lukas opened his eyes and leans his head to look at his beautiful boyfriend. He smirked and quietly walked behind Jesse, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jesse jumped and then chuckled.

"You scared me you idiot." Jesse rolled his eyes.

"We both know that's not true." Lukas whispered into Jesse's ear.

Jesse playfully shoved at Lukas's arms and Lukas laughed.

"You should flip it." Lukas suggested.

Jesse glared at him.

"Aiden told us to stop doing that, you know."

"He doesn't have to know, he's asleep."

Jesse huffed.

"Okayyy. But only because I love you."

Jesse picked up the pan and Lukas stood behind him, placing his hands on the pan too.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Flip!" They both shouted, watching the pancake fly in the air.

"Oh my god." Jesse laughed, looking up at the pancake on the ceiling.

At that moment, Aiden walked in, scratching his head and rubbing his eyes.

"Good mor- WHAT THE DONKEY?!" Lukas and Jesse huddled over in laughter as they looked at their friend with a pancake on his head.

Aiden just stood there. "I hate you guys."

A/N: Hey peeps, I just started a new Jesskas story called "Wanted". I already did two chapters so check it out!