Super Bowl

"Jesse, the Super Bowl's on in ten minutes!" the blonde practically screamed, as his boyfriend rushed into the room. Today was Super Bowl Sunday.

He took a seat next to Lukas, straddling him on the bed. "You excited?" Jesse asked while holding a bowl of chips.

"Yes," Lukas answered, swatting the other male off and searching for the remote. He found it and plopped down on the end of the bed, turning on the game. "Afterward we could watch the Puppy Bowl."

...

"YES!!!" Jesse cheered, standing up, arms out. "Eagles scored a touchdown!"

Lukas sat there, arms and legs crossed. "You better hope the Patriots win."

"Why?"

"Otherwise tonight might not be so good for you." the blonde threatened.

Sitting quickly, Jesse booed at the TV. "Eagles you suck!"

...

Jesse was pushed out of the house door. The Patriots had lost and even though he had cheered for them all night, Jesse's definitely not getting back in. Lukas made it clear by taking the brunet's clothes off and then shoving him out into the cold.

Nude. With no clothes on. Exposed.

"Let me in!" he whispered-yelled against the door, using one hand to cover his manhood as not to flash the entire neighborhood. "Please!"

"Hi 911," he heard Lukas ask into what he assumed to be the phone. "There's a man streaking around the street near my house. Could you please send someone? Thank you."

Jesse took off running. He was not going to get picked up by the cops because his boyfriend got triggered about the Patriots loss against the Eagles.

After all, he was a Eagles fan.

A/N: SUPPPPER BOWLLLL!!!