Angel

Lukas looked out the window as the car came to a stop.

"Where are we?" he asks.

"A gas station." Jesse says in a 'duh' tone.

"I know that. I meant what town are we in?" Lukas says with a roll of his eyes.

"Greenvill" the brunet replies.

"Oh, it looks peaceful." Lukas murmurs as he reads an article about it on his phone.

See, Lukas is an angel and isn't exactly use to being on Earth.

He's been on Earth for about a year but Jesse, a demon, knows how cruel and messed up people are on Earth and tries to keep his angel safe.

Which meant keeping Lukas inside most of the time.

"Well, let's fill this car up with gas and get back on the roa-"

"I want snacks, Jesse!" Lukas smiles trying to pull the demon off his seat.

"I thought angels didn't need to eat." Jesse groans and he finally stands up.

"We don't, but I still wanna try the food." Lukas explains.

"Fine, babe, let's go." Jesse sighs.

As soon as they stepped out of the car, Lukas squeaked out that he was cold.

It took a second for Jesse to respond since he was distracted by Lukas's glowing aura that was more visible because it was night time.

"Here." Jesse says giving the angel his hoodie.

"Thank you." Lukas said, placing a kiss on Jesse's cheek.

Jesse would never admit this, but he blushed a bit at the action.

They walked into the empty gas station and the blue-eyed angel begins to excitedly run around the aisles.

"Look at all the food, Jesse!"

"Okay, okay, calm down." Jesse laughs as Lukas runs into him.

"C'mon lets go to the bathroom first."

"But I don't have to go." Lukas pouts.

"But I  do. And I can't leave you alone, so lets go."

Lukas doesn't complain anymore, knowing that if he did Jesse would flash his demon eyes at him, and he hates when that happens.

Lukas walks in little circles while Jesse does what he has to do.

Jesse walks over to the sinks and begins to wash his hands while still looking over at his small boyfriend.

"Jesse what's this?" Lukas asks while inspecting the hand dryer.

Jesse smirks, "Put your hands under it."

He does as told and puts his hands under the sensor, not expecting the blast of air.

Lukas squeals and he quickly pulls his hands back to his chest.

Jesse leans on the counter, hand on his stomach, laughing harder than he should've at the clueless angel.

Lukas pouts at his laughter.

"I'm leaving." Lukas mumbles heading toward the door.

"I'm sorry, baby." Jesse says, still smiling when he grabs Lukas's hand to stop him from leaving.

Lukas doesn't respond.

"Hey, I'll buy you all the snacks you want." Jesse coaxes.

"Really?" Lukas asks looking a bit happier.

"Yes, to make up for laughing at you." Jesse nods.

"Okay!" Lukas smiles and walks out of the bathroom, not letting go of the demon's hand.

By the end of it, Jesse spent twenty dollars on snacks; but he didn't mind as long as Lukas has happy.