Healing Broken Bones

{Requested by arachnaboy }

It's been three weeks since he broke his arm, and Jesse is starting to get really frustrated.

Under his cast is itchy and sweaty and the thing is a pain to lug around and he's sick of not being able to manage Beacon Town or be able to scratch his goddamn wrist that has been itchy since they put the thing on.

He just wants to smash the cast and let his skin breathe.

It had all started when Jesse caught Lukas, the blonde had slipped off the roof of a house he was building for Beacon Town. He didn't really catch him it was more, he simply fell on him.

So now Jesse had a broken arm that had to stay in a cast for a month. That wasn't even the worst part, he was told that he couldn't do any strenuous activities that would put his arm at risk for more damage.

Now his arm hurt, Lukas wouldn't let him leave the house, and to top it all off he was told to take a break from managing Beacon Town.

"I'm sorry I broke you, Jesse." Lukas said as he tried to touched his cast.

"It's not your fault that you fell. Next time give me some warning." Jesse sighed.

Lukas grinned, relieved, and started to doodle on Jesse's cast with a marker.

"You better leave enough room for signatures. I've never broken anything before, I want the whole package."

Lukas rolled his eyes and began to draw a smiley face. "Oh, you know you love my drawings."

Jesse peered down at the little heart on his arm that was Lukas's doodle collection. He raised his eyebrow. "I would be so sure...."

"Hey!" Lukas smacked his shoulder lightly, laughing. Jesse grinned, "Just kidding, I love them."

He leant over and kissed Lukas soundly on the lips, smiling into the kiss. He pulled back to rest his forehead on Lukas's. "I love you."

Lukas rolled his eyes, grinning. "That was the cheesiest thing ever."

He gave Jesse a light peck on his lips. "But that's why I love you."

"That was even cheesier."

"I know."

Jesse grabbed Lukas's face and pulled him in for another kiss, both of them smiling crazily.

Lukas has a way of healing broken hearts and broken bones.