Jacket

"Lukas, I'd like to give you this..." Jesse held out a worn out leather jacket, with the zipper practically gone. Jesse smiled guilty at the floor as he handed the jacket to Lukas.

"This is mine... are you actually giving this back to me?" Lukas held the jacket close and grinned. Finally Jesse was returning all the clothes he's stolen from Lukas over the years.

"What? No. It doesn't smell like you so now it's just some jacket. I need you to wear it for awhile so it smells like you again. Now chop chop, I want pancakes." Jesse turned and went to brush his teeth.

Lukas followed, needing to do the same. After the two fought for the sink they headed out to a diner.

"This is cute, just like you in my clothes!" Jesse said as he grabbed Lukas's hand from across the table. A quick blush started to appear on the blondes face.

"Jesse... this is my jacket."

"Mm, how about our jacket?"

"No it's mine." Lukas chuckled under his breath.

"Sharing is caring?"

Lukas just decided to accept his defeat because he's never gonna get his jacket back once Jesse steals it again. The two went back to their food, Jesse had pancakes and Lukas got french toast and tea.

Later that night when Jesse had stolen back the jacket Lukas decided he was going to steal Jesse's clothes. The two are almost the same size so Lukas knew I'd be fine.

As Lukas was rooting around for the perfect sweater, he found a shirt. His shirt. "Jesse what is this?" Jesse came out of the bathroom flossing his teeth.

"Oh that's a shirt I got awhile ago. You can wear it if you want, I bet I'd look cute on you!" Jesse smiled and walked away.

"I'm gonna put a lock on my dresser."