Valentine's Day (Smut)

A/N: Some Valentine's Day smut for y'all, enjoy

Warm sheets pressed flush against hot, sweaty skin. Soft puffs of air leaving bruised, red lips between gasps, low moans and growls.

Blunt nails scrapping against already bruised tan skin. The rhythmic smacking of head bored meeting wall, etching itself into Lukas's mind.

Jesse's hands gripping at his shoulder blades, eyes fluttering shut slowly at the feeling. Small moans coming from the male, moans that had Lukas's hips shuttering.

"L-Lukas." He whimpered lowly into Lukas's ear as he pressed back against him, right leg coming up to wrap around the blonde's waist and pull him closer with each thrust.

"Yeah?" He whispered, stopping his hips for a moment to swivel a bit.

"S-so good." He groaned, green eyes flashing open for a moment. Lukas groaned lowly, the fact that Jesse was praising him only pushing him closer.

Jesse's hands traveled up to Lukas's simi wet hair, twisting his fingers into the curls at the base of his neck as he pulled at it slowly.

Lukas claimed Jesse's lips with his own, making the already red and bitten lip even worse the more he kissed. Lukas leaned down, teeth carefully biting Jesse's that was sure to leave a mark.

He kissed softly on the lips again, low moans leaving Jesse from the two sensations. Jesse pulled back slowly, body shuttering against Lukas's as he came.

Loud moans and whines filling the air as Lukas continued to thrust into him shallowly at first before submitting to his own orgasm. His body shaking and shuttering at the feeling.

When they had both finally calmed down and their breathing back to normal or as normal as it could get, Lukas pulled out earning himself a low displeased whine from Jesse.

Lukas grinned softly, rolling off the smaller boy and onto the bed with a huff.

"Happy Valentine's day babe." Lukas whispered, a yawn slowly escaping his mouth as he pulled Jesse next to him.

"Happy Valentine's day." Jesse mumbled, sleep over coming him quickly.