Under Your Shirt

*Mpreg! Lukas*

Jesse never knew how much he was fascinated by pregnant tummies until his own husband became pregnant, and then began to show.

The roundness that was sheltering their little human. Little human safe place. A place to grow and learn. He was absolutely fascinated by the pregnancy of his husband.

"It's just a belly." Lukas says as Jesse is sitting criss cross from Lukas. "But it's your belly Lukie! Inside of you is our little human!"

The blonde smiles softly at Jesse. "Little human?" He asks. Jesse smiled brightly, uncrossing his legs. He scooted himself over to the end of the couch right next to Lukas. "What are you doing over here?" Jesse nuzzled down to be level with his husband's belly.

"Hi little human. I am calling you little human 'cause that's what you are, another human, but in smaller form." Lukas snorted. Jesse looked up at Lukas. "Our little human." He cooed.

Jesse puts his hands on each side of Lukas's belly, lowering his head again to kiss his belly, "Little human."

Jesse keeps his hands on Lukas's belly, smiling happily down on it.

Lukas remains quiet along with Jesse.

Until he broke the silence. "I love you." He whispered.

The brunet kisses Lukas's belly, then looks up to kiss Lukas. "I will always love my family." Jesse whispers, breaking away from the kiss.

Lukas nods. "I know you will, Jesse."

Lukas yawns, surprising both him and Jesse. "Ooh, little human's making me tired." Lukas stretches. "Off to bed then."

"Are you gonna come with?" Lukas asks, grabbing on Jesse's hand. "I was planning on it, now come on preggies."

Lukas was in bed now waiting on Jesse to come join him. "Jesse, come on! I want snuggles!" Whined Lukas.

Jesse pops his head out from the bedroom door. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in a minute."

"Jesse!" Lukas whined.

"Yeah, babe?" Jesse calls in return.

"I want you, my love. And so does little human."

Jesse turns off the bathroom light, earning a smile from Lukas and him whooping "Let's get some sleep." Jesse yawns.

The brunet lays on his side, facing Lukas whose also laying on his side. "Get closer to me, Jesse. Before we can't get close anymore." Lukas begs.

Jesse scoots closer to Lukas, "We'll find a way to be close, regardless of your growing belly."

"I hope so, Jesse. Good night." Lukas mumbles. "Good night." The brunet replies. Before falling asleep, one of Jesse's hands moved to lay on Lukas's bare belly.

***

"I look so disgusting, Jesse." Lukas whimpered, with tears in his eyes.

Lukas is a little over seven months now, and can't seem to past how his belly has grown.

"You're not disgusting, love. You're beautiful." Jesse cooed, trying to comfort his husband.

Lukas sniffed, "You don't understand."

The brunet shakes his head, walking over to him.

His hands cup Lukas's lower belly. "You're right Lukas. I don't understand. But I do know this; your expanding belly means you're taking care of our baby. I can't keep my hands to myself seeing you like this, Lukas. I want you all to myself. I will stand next to you babe. So yes, you do have a belly, but I love your belly. I like being able to to reach out and let my fingers brush against it. You're the definition on perfect."

"I like feeling your hands on my belly." Lukas confesses. Jesse kisses Lukas's cheek. "I know you do. Now, I think we should start decorating our little human's room, how do you feel about that?"

Lukas grinned. "I'd like that."

A/N: I need a gender and name for the baby for the next oneshot when Lukas gives birth.

I'll pick the one I like the most.