Chapter 4

Harry

Days have past since I last had a weird dream, or heard any voices. I almost completely forgot about the whole thing, until it was the week of my birthday.

On Sunday night, I heard the voice again.

Haarrryyy

I tried to ignore it but it kept saying my name. Finally I responded. "What do you want?"

You know what I want.

I thought about telling my parents. Maybe they would know how to help. But on the contrary, they'd probably freak out. I decided to keep it to myself, or at least, for a little while.

On Sunday night I had another dream about the figure. We were in that room again, and he was taunting me. He said things like 'I'm coming' or 'it's okay baby'.

Monday night was the same thing. He kept trying to reach me, but I kept trying to run away. Although, there really wasn't anywhere to run to. He would always catch me.

Tuesday night was a bit different then the rest. Instead of telling me he was coming for me, he just kept telling me how beautiful I was. I kept shaking my head, but that only made him want to get closer. He grabbed my waist and whispered into my ear from behind me, 'you're the most beautiful boy I've ever laid eyes on'. His cold breath made me shiver. I tried to escape his grip but he just held me closer to him. 'Don't try to run baby, everything's going to be okay. Soon we will be together.' I shook my head, "n-no. We won't ever be together."

On Wednesday morning I was so freaked out I didn't even talk to Niall. I mean, I know I'm quiet, but I'm not mute. Niall knew something was up, but he gave me some space.

Wednesday night it only got worse. I wasn't in the room anymore, I was laying on a bed, with only a single light hovering over me. Everything else was pitch black. I tried to run but my body wouldn't move. I just laid there, terrified. I heard the mans voice again. 'It's okay Harry, don't cry. I'm here baby'. I closed my eyes and prayed for everything to be over. Suddenly I felt my body turn to its side, and another body laid behind me, holding me. "P-please let me go," I said. The man laughed a little. 'Oh darling. I can't do that, I claimed you. You're mine'.

I woke up right after that. My clock read 3:36am. I couldn't take the nightmares anymore though, so I made a bold decision. I need to tell my parents. Right now.

I got up and crept into their room. They were sleeping of course, but as soon as I was near the foot of their bed my mum woke up. She slowly sat up and turned her lamp on. "Harry? What's wrong sweetie?" She asked. My dad soon sat up too. Before I could even answer, I crawled into their bed and sat in between them. I haven't done that since I was a kid, but I remember it always made me feel safe when I did. "I uh- I had a bad dream. Well, dreams," I said.

My mum nodded, and my dad wrapped his arm around me. "What about?" Dad asked. I wasn't sure how to tell them. I just decided to spit it out. "I-its about me, and I'm trapped in this room all alone. And then I hear this voice, a mans voice, a-and he starts to talk to me."

"What does he say, Harry?" Mum asked. I looked at her as my eyes began to tear up, then looked back down at my hands. "H-he tells me he's- coming for me. He keeps telling me that, and then he tells me I'm beautiful, but it creeps me out. A-and tonight he- he held me, and he said I was his, and that he claimed me."

I looked at both my parents to see their reactions. My dad wouldn't made eye contact, and I could tell my mum was trying to keep it together. She looked down at her lap, then back at me. "How long have you been dreaming this?" She asked in a more serious tone then usual. I hesitated for a second. "Every night since Sunday, and once last week too."

My dad pulled me closer to him, and my mum hugged me. "Sweetheart I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell us sooner? You know what, it doesn't matter. It's just a dream," she said. For some reason, I wasn't entirely convinced she believed that. I started to cry a little. Both my parents held me. "It'll be okay, Harry," my dad said. They both pulled away from the hug. I nodded, "yeah I know. Its just weird I keep having them. It scares me."

My mum wiped one of my tears away. "It'll be okay sweetheart. Why don't you sleep in here tonight. If you have another dream like that just wake us up and tell us," my mum said. Usually I'd think it's weird for a 17 year old boy to sleep with his parents, but tonight I wasn't in a position to decline. I nodded and got under the covers in between my mum and dad. My mum turned off her lamp and kissed my cheek. "Just try to sleep sweetheart. It'll be ok."

I dozed off not long after both my parents did.

***
A/N the story is gonna get good soon so bare with me,