Chapter 7

Harry

I was shaking uncontrollably as the person in front of me scooped me up and held me in their arms. I tried to open my eyes but everything was blurry. I was getting really dizzy too.

"Say goodbye to mummy and daddy, Harry," the person holding me said. I could hear my mum sobbing, "p-please, you don't have to leave just yet."

"Sorry Anne," the voice said, "we have a long drive home. We gotta get going."  The air became cooler. I assumed we must've been outside. Before I knew it was being placed inside a car. "Please take good care of him. We love him," my mum said. Wait, where am I going? Why isn't my parents going too?

"I will, miss," said the voice, "you're forgetting I love him too."

The car started, and began to move. My head was spinning, and before I knew it I passed out.

~~

When I woke up, I was laying on a bed. I slowly opened my eyes, and realized the comforter on the bed was grey. My comforter has always been blue. This wasn't my room. In fact, I'm not even sure this was my house. The room I was in was dark. The walls were painted red, except for the wall the bed rested on, that wall was black. There was a nightstand on either side of the bed. If you're sitting against the head board of the bed like I am, there's a closet to the left on the wall. There's also a recliner, in front of the bed in the corner to the left, and a tv directly in front of the bed. There's a window too, in the corner on the left above the recliner, but the blinds were closed. The door was in front of the bed to the right. It also looked like there was a bathroom directly to the right of the bed on the same wall. I'm not sure how I can see all of this considering it's so dark. I also could be imagining it all.

I rested my head against the head board. I had a massive headache. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a black Rolling Stones t shirt and grey sweatpants, same thing I was wearing when I last saw my parents. Thank god, I haven't been raped. Or have I? My bum wasn't sore, so probably not.

Just then the door to the room opened. The light from the hallway was almost blinding. I covered my eyes. Whoever opened the door closed it behind them. When I moved my hands I was able to see who it was, although I didn't recognize him. He had feathery brown hair, and I think his eyes were blue. He didn't look much older then me. He walked closer to me, then slowly sat down on the bed next to me. I scooted away a bit. That made him laugh a little. "I know this is weird," he spoke, "but trust me, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Why did I believe him?

"W-who are you?" I asked quietly. I tried not to make eye contact, but I did look at him every now and then. He smiled, "my names Louis, Louis Tomlinson. And you're Harry."

I slowly nodded. Who is this man? It took me a minute to realize that his voice is the voice that I've been hearing. He reached his hand out to mine but I pulled away. My breathes started to hitch out of fear. "Don't be afraid Harry. I wanna help you," he said. I shook my head. "Y-you're that man. Y-you kept appearing in my dreams."

"Yes, and I'm sorry for scaring you, love. I just needed to see you."

"W-where am I?"

"At home of course. Our home."

"I-I don't live here."

"You do now. I know it seems strange, but trust me, everything will make sense soon. I promise."

Our home? This Louis guy is crazy. He must've kidnapped me or something. Why can't I remember anything that happened from the time I last saw my parents up until now? I wanted to run,  but I wasn't even sure where I was. Not to mention I don't feel well.