Chapter 8

A/N lol I made a blue print of what Louis' apartment looks like. I even made a separate laundry room rather than putting the washer and dryer in the kitchen. Ignore the yellow and red lines though, idk what that is.

***

Harry

I was crying so much I thought my eyes would lose the ability to cry. I've never shed so many tears at once in my life. I brought my knees to my chest. I tried breathing; mum always said breathing helps. Although it was a lot harder to breathe now. Sometimes it didn't feel like I was at all. I really hoped someone would find me. Mum, dad, maybe even Niall. Although Niall isn't the greatest detective.

Just then the door opened, and Louis walked in. Oh great, he's back.

I wiped my eyes so he couldn't tell that I was crying. He probably already knew though. "Cmon, I wanna show you the place," he said. He urged me to follow him out the door. I didn't move. "Of cmon, you can't live in this room forever," he said. Maybe I want to though. Although that'd be pretty stupid. I was reluctant but eventually I slowly got off the bed. Louis reached his hand out for mine, I didn't take it though. He sighed, and started walking towards the door, still urging me to follow. I did.

We walked down a rather short hallway. There was a hall closet, but that's really it. We ended up in a really large space. It was like everything was connected. The kitchen was on the right, with a large island. There was also a dining room table, and 3 big windows, but the blinds were closed. There was another bathroom in the corner, and a laundry room next to that. There were two large beams separating the right and left sides of the room. On the left of the large space was a huge living area, there was even a pool table. I could see the front door just past the couch. I thought about running, but of course I still had no idea where I was, and the door is probably locked.

"You like it?" Louis asked, "it's not much, but seeing that it's just the two of us we don't need a lot." I didn't like the way he said that. Although I must admit to myself that this is a rather nice apartment, even if I hated being here.

I started walking towards the kitchen. I'm kind of a wanderer, I like to look at things. Louis noticed me looking, and he shot me a smile, but I ignored it. It didn't look like he had much food. When I walked passed the fridge I smelt something; it was that smell again. I opened the fridge out of curiosity, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was just a load of blood bags, and some chocolate milk. My eyes went wide. I quickly shut the fridge, hoping Louis didn't notice I opened it, but he did. "Sorry if that scared you, I know you're still not used to the whole blood thing, but you'll catch on. Oh and I've been meaning to go shopping for more 'human food', but seeing that you're technically a newborn vampire, you can't even eat other foods yet."

Wait what?

"W-what do you mean? I can't eat?" I asked. Louis shrugged, "well I mean you can, but since you're a newborn your tastebuds are still adjusting. Human food just wouldn't taste good to you, and it might make you sick. But relax, eventually you'll be able to eat whatever you want again. I'd give it like, 2 weeks?"

2 weeks!? Wha-

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis speaking to me once again. "Oh and I got something for you, it's over there." He pointed to box sitting on the dinning table. I slowly began to walk over to it, and Louis followed. The box was made of brown cardboard. "Sorry it's not very colorful, I'm a shit wrapper," Louis said. I disregarded what he said, then cautiously took the lid off. Half of me hoped it was a cheese burger, and half of me hoped it was a bomb. It was neither.