Chapter 17

Harry

I laid in bed that night thinking about everything that had happened today. From waking up, to going to Louis' work, to my first kiss. Louis was sleeping next to me. I turned to my side and looked at him. As if he knew I was looking, he opened his eyes. "Hey Harry," he said. "Hey Louis," I responded. He smiled, then leaned in and kissed my forehead. "What's got you up?" He asked. I shrugged, "couldn't sleep. A lot on my mind."

"Mm like what?" He asked. Honestly everything. "A lot," I said. I could tell the vagueness was making him question me even more. "Do you wanna talk?" He asked. I'm not entirely sure what I'd say. "I don't know. We can, if you want."

"Well it's up to you."

"I'm not sure what to say."

"Well, we can do other things too, instead of talking."

My eyes went wide. Do I even want to know what he meant by that? Yes and no. "Like what?" I asked. My curious side took over. Louis smirked, and leaned in once again, this time planting his lips on mine. I kissed back the best I could. I placed my hands on the back of his head, and played with his hair. He started to speed up the kiss, which made everything feel really hot. His hand was rubbing my chest, but the more we kissed the lower his hand traveled. Before I knew it his fingers traced the him of my pants, and I gasped. He laughed a little, and placed his hand directly over my pants. It wasn't until then when I realized I was hard. I pulled away from the kiss, and my cheeks turned bright red.

"Hey it's ok, I can take care of that if you want," he said. He started to lightly palm me. I gasped again, not really sure if I should stop him or let him continue. I was nervous, really nervous, but I also really liked it. "Shh, just relax," he whispered, "I won't hurt you." He kissed me again softly. It was hard to concentrate on the kiss when his hand was rubbing me down there. The feeling made me weak.

I was extremely self conscious and insecure about myself, I didn't know how to act. Louis brought his hand back to the him of my pants. "Shh, it'll be okay," he said. Before I knew what he was doing, he shoved his hand down under my boxers, and wrapped it around my length. I closed my eyes, trying to take in the feeling. Louis kissed down my jawline until he reached my neck. He moved his hand slowly up and down. My breath started to hitch, and I held in a moan. He kissed my neck until he found my sweet spot, which I didn't even know I had. I gasped when he hit it. He started to suck roughly, and I couldn't hold in my moan anymore. Between the sucking on my neck and him pumping my length, I wasn't sure how to take it all in. Part of me was still self conscious but part of me didn't want him to stop. That second part of me took over though.

Louis stopped for a second and pulled his hand out of my pants. He leaned up to whisper something in my ear. "I think this would be easier with your pants off." I swear my heart stopped. Trying to gain confidence, I slowly nodded, "o-okay."

My hands were shaking as I slowly pulled my sweatpants down. Next were my boxers, which Louis helped me take off. Luckily I was still under the blanket, so he couldn't actually see anything, just feel. "Don't worry, I won't look unless you want me to," he said. Without hesitation he wrapped his hand around me once again, and I gasped at the feeling and his words. He continued to suck on my neck as his hand moved up and down again. His pace quickened, and I closed my eyes. "Do you like it when I touch you?" He asked. I attempted to nod. "I want to hear your beautiful voice," he said. With a very shaky breathe, I managed to respond. "Y-yes."

He pumped faster once again, and I let out a moan. I gripped the sheets as he sucked on my sweet spot. "L-Louis I-I-"

"It's okay baby, you can come for me," he said. Before I knew it I released all over his hand, and let out a shaky moan. Louis kissed my cheek. "That's my boy." I panted and looked at Louis. My cheeks were flushed and my eyes looked mesmerized. I was a bit embarrassed it didn't last very long but then again it was my first orgasm with another person. He kissed my lips once again.

"Did you like that?" He asked. I think it was fairly obvious. I nodded, "y-yeah." He smirked, "good. I love making you happy, and I love it when you feel good. You deserve everything, Harry." I don't know why he thinks that, but right now I'm happy he does. I loved every second of that. Sure, I've touched myself before, but only like three times and it never felt like that. I've always felt weird about doing it myself too, because it made me feel lonely. Now that I'm a vampire though, the feeling of being touched feels ten times better then it ever has. It's like a whole new sensation.

Louis moved his hand away and got up. "I'm gonna go wash my hand in the kitchen, you should probably go to the bathroom and clean up," he said. I nodded, and as soon as he left I pulled the blankets off me. My sweatpants and boxers were around my ankles. I kicked them off fully so I could get up and walk. I figured I should clean myself up before I put them back on, since they weren't dirty like the sheets were. That reminds me, I should change the sheets.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw the hicky he gave me. I also wondered what I had done to deserve this. At first arrival, I was terrified and sad to be here, but now things are starting to change a bit. I'm starting to become something I haven't been in awhile. Happy. I was adjusting to living here, and didn't think it was as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe being claimed wasn't a bad thing. Maybe this was all supposed to happen.

I went back to the bed and put my boxers and sweats back on. I threw the comforter on the floor and took the sheets off. Louis came back in with new ones. We changed them, and put the comforter back on, soon getting in the bed after that. I rolled over to my side, and Louis spooned me from behind. "Goodnight Louis," I said. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "goodnight babe. I love you."

I got butterflies in my stomach when he said that. It made me wonder how I felt towards him. It didn't take me long to realize it, although I was shy to admit it. I spoke quietly, at first doubting he heard me, then realizing he's a vampire and he probably did. I didn't care though.

"I-I love you too."

***
A/N awe that's so sweet Har-bear. Anyway next chapter soon. I got a new job so the real world has taken over and my updates got slower but I'm trying!