Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I watched her walk away. It was a nice sight. I coudn't stop smiling. I felt kind of stupid for acting this way. But this was just typical me. I listened to my heart, at all times. And right now, my heart had said to go for it! And did I go for it.. I didn't doubt it. I was not over-thinking this too much. I knew when I would be going to bed I was going to think this over so much. I wouldn't even be able to sleep. I was too wound up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Alex was still standing there. He probably saw the smile as I watched her walk away. 

"Man, you've got it bad huh?" he asked me.

"I don't know..." I told him in all honesty. 

"I can see it on your face", he winked at me. "I'm going to head off okay? Have a nice night man! Say hello to the guys for me and I'll see ya soon!" 

I watched him walk trough the door. I didn't want to move. This was the place where I met her and talked with her. I could not believe she actually gave me her number. Maybe it was because I was Luke Hemmings from one of her favourite bands. But I was going to show her I could be so much more than that guy alone. I really was more than that. I was a person. I was glad I got to stay myself trough all of this. The fans loved us because of our honesty, because we stayed ourselves. And I loved the fans for that. But they could make life hard for us. They followed us everywhere, we even got mobbed on our way in to the states. I even got manhandled. That was just too crazy. But we could handle it. We accepted it. The fans were crazy about us, we were popular. That came with a few perks, but with a few minor points too. This was the life we had chosen to live and we had to accept everything that came with it. I wasn't complaining, but sometimes I really missed home and my family. The normal life we had was over, forever. 

I finally got myself to move and went out the backdoor. I walked over to the subway and went to the hotel where we were staying. It was a big one. The biggest one I had ever stayed it. And you know, we toured with One Direction, those hotels couldn't add up to this one. The rooms in here were just crazy big! I had too much room. I really was a sloppy guy, my clothes were always everywhere. The other guys always complain about it. They aren't that much better than me. They did the same things in their rooms. 

When I got in I decided to clean a bit. I put all my clothes on a pile in a corner. Well, that looked a lot better. Yes, pretty clean now. I sat on the bed and opened my laptop. I usually never searched for anything about myself, but I couldn't help myself tonight. I typed in: 'Luke Hemmings All Time Low' 

There were a lot pictures of me at the concert, singing and stuff. And then there was one, where I was talking to Christina. At that point she had not known I was Luke, she had seemed very interested. I really liked that look on her face. She showed a lot interest. And she was wearing a deep wine red top and black jeans. Just the way I liked it. She also had matching Vans on. Those were my favourite kind of shoes. I even had the same pair, but the boy kind. Yes, I liked her already. 

I decided to text her. Or would this be too early? I didn't know what the time stamp was on these things, so I decided to call the boys in here. They were sleeping in rooms next to mine, so they would be here any second. I heard a knock and went to the door.

"Hey, man. How was the concert?" Ashton asked as he walked in. It was clear he already had been sleeping.

"It was great, but wait", I told him when I heard another knock on the door. 

"Yo, man. Why calling so late?" Micheal came in. 

"Hold the door!" I heard Calum call. 

"So now you're all here", I said. "I want to ask you what you guys would do in my position."