Chapter 5 (seconds of summer)

Christina's POV

Wow, he had beckoned me to hug him. This was so good. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore. I was just thinking of how good he smelled and of how much I liked this. His arm was around me, like a rock, he held me for the rest of the movie. And he seemed to like it too. Was this really even happening? Was I really here with him? 

-----------------------

Calum's POV

I looked to my right and saw Luke and Christina hugging. I had no idea when this had happened. But they looked really cute together. Luke had never ever expressed interest in a girl since he and his ex broke up. He had been heartbroken then, but now he seemed like a new guy. And Christina was making him happy. He had been happier in these past 2 days than he had been in the last year. She had an effect on him we all liked. He was finally getting over his ex. He was finally as happy as he deserves. But I wasn't giving up on him, no Cake was very much alive and kicking. She had to put in some real work if she ever really wanted to steal my Lukey away. 

-------------------

Luke's POV

The longer this went on, the more reluctant I was to let her go. I wanted to stay in this position forever and longer if I could. But this had to end at some point. And looking at the movie made me see it had almost come to an end. I didn't want it to. And I felt somehow she didn't want it either. 

The movie ended and she looked up at me. She told me so much just by looking at me. She was sorry that the movie had ended. I released her, reluctantly, and looked over at the boys. Calum was grinning at me and the other boys were smiling too. Really, they were still doing that? They were such kids. I was the youngest and still the most mature one of us. Why did I ever have to like a girl, they were really going to tease me about it for the next, like, 8 years or so. Every interview would be about this, even though they really shouldn't talk about it. 

"Did you enjoy the movie?" I asked Chris. 

"Did I tell you how scared I get after these movies?" she told me with a weak smile. 

"You should've told me before we agreed to watch this one...", I told her firmly.

"Yea, I know, sorry. But I didn't want you guys to watch some chick flick no one wants to see", she said looking down at her feet. 

I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head. She was looking me straight in the eye.

"You never have to put yourself back for us. Never.." I told her. 

She only nodded. I knew she understood, but for some reason she couldn't speak. I liked this because I knew I was the reason why. I was getting really good at this, seducing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina's POV

Wow, he really had the most beautiful blue eyes ever, didn't he? That was all I could think about when he had lifted my head to look him in the eye. He said something about never putting myself back for them, but I really wasn't paying attention. I looked at his lips and then at his piercing. It looked so damn sexy. I just wanted to kiss him. But that would be too awkward, wouldn't it? With the boys being here and all. He released me and I looked around. The boys were all staring at us. They really didn't have anything better to do, did they?

"Are we going?" Ashton asked finally.

"Yea, Christina, you're coming too right?" Michael asked me.