Chapter 18

Luke's POV

As we drove to the hotel she didn't say a word to me. I looked over at her for countless times. She just stared out the window with a smile on her face. If I only knew what she was thinking. A lot of thing had happened the past few days. I didn't know why she was smiling while she had so much to cry for. She was amazing girl and she kept on proving it to me. She was so strong. I didn't know how she did it. 

And this was the longest fucking drive ever. I was getting frustrated. Chris really didn't say anything. She'd kissed me so much today. And I had liked it, the sucker I was. I was like playdoh in her hands. She could do anything to me and I would be fine with it. 

When we finally arrived there were reporters everywhere, again. They couldn't leave us alone.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her with fear in my voice.

"Ofcourse I am", she smiled at me. 

We got out of the car and went straight through the mass. I put my arm around her shoulders as we walked in. Everyone was shouting questions at us but I all I could see was the way she smiled up to me as she felt my arm touching her shoulders. She looked happy. And in love. Was she? In love? Did she really want me as bad as I wanted her? 

We walked up the stairs and got to my room. I stood there as she walked over to the bed. She looked so comfortable here. I loved it.

"Are you ever going to clean up?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows.

"Who are you? My mom?" I asked her while flashing a smile at her. 

"No, I am most certainly not", she smiled a naughty smile at me. I walked over to the bed and sat next to her. We had just slept in there this morning. And made out in it before the guys interrupted us. 

"Before anything happens, I have to do something", I told her before I could get lost in her scent. 

"Okay?" she looked confused.

"I'll be back in a sec."

I went out the door and in to our shared room. As I thought the boys were there. 

"Hey loverboy!" Ashton called me out.

"Luke, I am very upset with you!" Calum shouted while pouting. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him, joking around.

"What about Cake? What's going to happen to us? Now that you have Chris it seems to be all about her.." he almost shed a tear.

"Aww man, you know you're the only one for me right?" I told Cal.

That seemed to cheer him up. He was totally into Cake. He loved that we all had a bromance.

"Kay, but don't you dare leave me!" he told me before turning to the screen again.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Michael asked me.

"Huh?" I asked questioning.

"Yea, you and Chris? Saw you on the news just as you were arriving", he told me.

"What? Why can't they leave us alone?" I put my hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"I know, so why is she here this often?" 

"She has some.. issues at home. I'm helping her out." 

"Yea, I know what you were helping her out with this morning! Out of her clothes!" Ashton laughed. 

"Man, that's not cool. Please don't come barging in again like that okay? I want some privacy.." I told them.

"Luke, man, it's cool, you just have to ask", Michael said to me.