Chapter 14

Christina's POV

"We did really well huh?" Jamie asked me. "Are you as excited as me?!"

"YEAH!!" I told him.

"You want to go and grab a drink?" 

"I have to run to get home!" I laughed with him.

"Oh, kay.." he told me a bit dissapointed.

"I'll text you!" I told him while flashing a big smile.

"You better!" 

He came closer and hugged me tightly. I loved his hugs because they were so warm and genuine. I pulled away from him, knowing it was different now. I was dating someone for the first time in my life. I had to look out and see what I was doing. I didn't even know if Luke was a jealous person. And I didn't intend to find out soon. I wanted it to be all roses and moonshine for this period. Maybe I could even make it as his girlfriend. Who knew? I wanted to find out. Rather sooner than later. I wanted to be his girlfriend so bad. I needed it. My feelings were only growing for this guys. He was driving me nuts. But the good kind. I hadn't heard from him in a while. I had to text him when I was on my way home.

"I have to go now!" I told Jamie as I backed up and walked away.

"Bye!" I heard him shout. 

I walked on and texted Luke if he missed me. It looked kind of clingy, so I decided to put some emoji's in there too. That way it would look as if it was meant to be funny. It was going to be a long subwayride home..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

She texted me after an hour or two. Asking me if I missed her with a lot of emoji's in there. It was cute to see how she cared if I missed her or not. It made me feel special. I would call her in a bit. The meeting was still going on. We had to leave for LA really soon now. I hated the thought of it. I had to leave Christina here all alone. I wanted to be with her all the time and now we were going to be apart for so long. I didn't like that at all. We were still discussing the date to leave. Everyone was pushing it back because they knew I wanted some more time to be with her. I really appreciated it. 

We didn't set a date. We would see where things were going with Christina first. I loved these guys for doing this for me. I really did. They knew what she meant to me. I texted her back I missed her and asked if she missed me too. As we walked over to our cars I got a message on Twitter that really cought my eye. It was sent by a fan, telling me she just took it. I looked at the picture, trying to comprehend what was happening in there. I saw a guy and girl hugging. I looked closer and saw Christina. She was hugging some other dude? No way! She would not cheat! But this was just hugging. It didn't mean cheating. I wanted to know more of this. I looked closely again and saw Chris wearing her dance clothes and had to make up my mind. This picture was taken today. It had to be! I really had to ask her what this was all about. I was really mad and jealous to be honest. I really liked her and there she was with another guys. And he was hugging her, too tightly if I might say so. 

I was not happy at all. I expecter her to be at her dance class and text me when she was done and we could hang out. I never in a million years had thought of another guy in the picture. Maybe I had to step up my game? I really didn't like it. I was going all out for Christina. I didn't know what to day more. I had to talk to her. Now. I texted her back if I could come by her place in few minutes. She texted back that it was okay. She would be happy to see me again, she said. I didn't know about that. If she knew why I was coming she wouldn't be so happy. I meant it. I hoped she had a really good explenation. I got out of there as fast as I could. I got in my car and drove over there as fast as I could. I was standing in front of her door and waited to ring the bell. I needed to calm myself down. I finally got the nerve to ring the bell. Only seconds later Christina opened the door and all my anger was washed away. She was so beautiful. I could never be angry with her. Not while she was standing there, all innocence itself. I hated and loved it at the same time.