Epilogue

Christina's POV 

It had been some months since the attack and I was doing better than ever. Life had been good. School had been amazing and we were on a break now. 5SOS was doing amazing. They had been opening for One Direction again but had announced they would be doing their own world tour next year. It had sold out in seconds and they were very proud of their baby. The album had done so well they had decided to have a second one but this time it was a live on. LIVESOS was a pun on 5SOS. They had laughed at it so hard when they came up with it. It was good to see them laughing. It had all been so stressing. They were so tired of all the stuff they had to do. But it all had to be done. And they were happy their fans stood behind them all. And they really stuck with them. They were right. It really was a family. They had been supportive towards me and Luke. They had been shipping us now. I was happy to see them happy with our relationship. Of course there were fans who hated Luke dating. But who could blame them? I was a fangirl too. I understood it all too well. 

"Christina, come on!" I heard Michael scream. 

It was Christmas eve. They were back in Australia. I was there too. Being with Luke had made it difficult to see him, but when he was home I would always fly out. And it was their time off too. They had a few months now before they started touring. They wanted to celebrate it with all of their family. And still they wanted to be together. 

We all gathered at Luke's house. Everyone was there when I walked in. Luke was playing with Molly and the boys were all chatting away with their girlfriends. Yes, even Michael had one now. She was so nice and she had become a good friend of mine. Of course Sarah was still my best friend. She was still dating Calum. They were so amazing together. To think they actually hated each other in the beginning was hilarious. They were so in love. 

Luke saw me and came over with a big smile. 

"There you are. I almost thought you were never going to come out of my room", he told me while pecking me on the lips. 

"I always find my way back to you", I told him kissing him back.

"Yes you do." And he just smiled at me.

We had been a really good couple. We had our ups and downs. But we always figured it out. Luke had taken great care of me after the attack and I loved him even more now. If that was possible. But he was amazing. We had done everything possible to see each other. Whenever I had a day of from school I flew out to where they were. And he did the same. They spent a lot of time in L.A. too. So they could see me, Sarah and Rachel. It had been good. Luke had brought me home with him in October. I finally met Liz and the whole family. Australia was beautiful. We even decided to come live here when everything slowed down and I was done with school. That would be the best for all of us and the fact that I loved it made it even better.

"Are you ready for our first Christmas?" Luke asked me, putting his hand around my waist. 

"I am ready for everything with you", I told him, looking up. 

He looked down on me and smiled as wide as he could. I smiled back, genuinly happy. He made me so happy. The guys gathered around us and we were all talking. I was nice to have real friends like this. Molly was playing with Stella. They seemed to hit it off too. I could not have been happier. 

"Who wants gifts??" Michael screamed.

"I'm guessing you do!" Calum yelled at him. 

We all laughed. Michael was such a kitten. And the only reason he said that was because he wanted to open his presents. He was so cute. He ran over to the tree and grabbed his presents. It was nice to see how excited he was. He looked up at us and gave us ours. He loved giving it too. 

I opened mine and found hair dye. I had been telling Michael I wanted to dye my hair a bit. Not all the way, just a little, maybe the ends? But I didn't know what colour I wanted. He chose for me and pink it was. I loved it and gave him a big hug. He got band t-shirts for all of the boys. Luke got a new All Time Low shirt. He loved it and I did too. Because that was where it all began for us. At that concert. Ashton got the Foo Fighters and Calum got Blink. They were all very happy with their little presents. You would've expected more from guys who were known across the whole world. But no. They just gave t-shirt. 

I got Michael a new snapback and a design for a new tattoo. He had wanted a new one and I knew someone who could draw really well. He drew him something new and Michael seemed to love it so much! He wanted to get it right away. I got Ashton a bandana and new drumsticks, custom with his name on them. They were even signed by Dave Grohl. He went nuts. I got Calum a strap for his bass guitar. Again, it was custom. Luke and me had paid for it both. They were over the moon with everything. 

It was my time to give Luke his gift. I was so anxious about it. I had spent weeks and weeks searching for it. And when I saw it I knew that that was it. 

I gave him a heart shaped stone. 

"Oh my god", he whispered. 

Penguins give a stone to the partner they want to be with their whole life. I did the same to him, it was even heart shaped and he knew. He knew what I meant. 

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I nodded and kissed him. He grabbed the stone like it was the most precious thing in the world. He then looked at me in awe. 

"Man, my present is nothing nearly as cool as this.." he said while giving me his present. 

I unwrapped it and saw a bracelet. It was one of those bracelets with pendants on them. I looked at them and they were a perfect representation of what we had been through. There was an ATL logo, a guitar, a bus (for the always being on the road thing), the sun (for L.A.), even a surfboard. I loved it so much I just threw my arms around him and kissed him in front of everyone. Liz cleared her throat and I pulled back, totally forgetting she was even there. Luke looked a little guilty. We both smiled and he put the bracelet on. I felt so alive. 

That night was the best night of my life. I didn't know if we were going to last, if they were even going to stay famous. But I knew I was surrounded by real friends. People who made me happy. And really, that's all you can wish for in life. They had been there for me and I was always there for them. We had been through some rough times together, but we always got out on top. And meeting Luke on that ATL concert was the best thing that ever happened to me. It had made my life seem brighter. 

When I looked around I realized I was finally living.