This is My Story

My life isn't exactly a fairy tale. My life has been nothing short of a nightmare. I've had my ups and downs, just like everybody else, but with a little additional oomph. I suppose you could say it began when I was born. However, as I turned 22, things just got worse. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to take you back, so you know my story. This is my story. 

My father, mother, and older brother Hunter were all werewolves when I was born. My mother died when I was very little. As a result, I was raised without a mother. Before he died, my father was the head of a werewolf pack, and my brother took over. Yes, that's correct. My forebears were werewolf pack leaders, and my family is descended from them.

My brother and I had a happy childhood until I turned 21. I was diagnosed with cancer when I was 21 years old. As a result, I was sent to a hospital in Forks, Washington, to be treated. Carlisle Cullen was my doctor at the time. He was an amazing doctor who did everything he could to help me get better. However, getting better isn't always an option. I didn't seem to be getting any better. In truth, I was deteriorating. My brother became a shambles as my health deteriorated. He'd already lost our parents, and now he was about to lose me as well. He was determined to get me back on track.

Carlisle was discovered to be a vampire by Hunter. Hunter and his pack had dedicated their lives to eliminating an immortal species so that humans could be safe from the murderous animals. However, desperate times necessitate extreme methods. Hunter literally pleaded with Carlisle to save me, or, to put it another way, to turn me into a vampire. Carlisle did exactly that.

It hurt a little when his fang sank deep into my neck, but just for a few minutes. The pain was excruciating, yet I was able to bear it. It didn't take long for me to transform into a vampire with dark brown hair and red eyes. Carlisle and his wife, Esme, assisted me in acclimating to vampire life, particularly when I was a newborn. I returned home to my family's pack and my brother once I had learned what I needed to know. His pack didn't agree with what my brother did, but they embraced me once they realized I didn't eat humans.

When I got home from the grocery shop one day, I discovered my pack surrounded near the house. I hurriedly dropped my grocery bags and dashed over to the pack, only to discover my brother had died. It felt as though I'd died again, this time for the second time. My brother had been murdered by the Volturi, as I eventually discovered. They did it to send a message that werewolves and vampires do not mix. They have always been enemies and will continue to be such. After killing my brother, Aro dispatched Jane and Alec to recruit me. How did they manage to do that? I politely declined their offer right away.

The Cullen's took me in because I was without a family. I later discovered that I was still a newborn, which meant that my blood cells were still in my tissues and that I would live the rest of my life as one. I'm not sure why I'm still a newborn. I suppose it had something to do with my transformation.

Because I am a perpetual newborn, it was more difficult, but I learned to adjust. And as time passed, I began to develop some 'powers' or upgrades in my own unique way. It was similar to Edward's telepathy and Alice's foresight. Only my mind or thoughts allowed me to control things. So, in a nutshell, I had telekinesis.

I couldn't stay in Forks any longer as time passed. As a result, I made the decision to tour the globe. I left Forks to travel, but I maintained contact with my vampire family.

I never expected things to grow much more complicated after that. There were some wonderful things and some unpleasant things. But one item or person in particular transformed my dreadful vampire existence into something worthwhile.

Seth Clearwater was his name.