My Forever

Layla's POV:

As time went on, a lot of things ended up changing. Changing for the better. I got to see my family live peacefully and happily as our family grew. Jacob and Renesmee started their own family. Bella and Edward became grandparents believe it or not. I have to admit that I never thought I'd see the day. Esmee and Carlisle were wonderful great grandparents and parents whenever their own lost their minds. Jasper and Alice never stopped being great. Emmett and Rosaline were a great pair just like they were aunt and uncle. 

As for my family, a lot has changed. Seth was no longer a werewolf but a vampire. He struggled every now and then but as time went on, he got better. He became an amazing father to our children, who were growing fast but slow at the same time. He broomed Landon to take over the pack since he is both vampire and werewolf. He was protective over our daughter but not too much to where she resents him. We are a happy family.

Seth and I never fell out of love. In fact, over time it only grew. We couldn't ask for a happier marriage or a better life. Everything bad that happened in the past didn't compare to our future. I forgot about all the bad that happened because I became too involved in my present. 

My life is forever. Just like my family and love is forever. 

The stories and tales are true. There are vampires. I happen to be one of them. 

If you are human, enjoy life. And if you are a vampire, why should you live any different from humans?

Layla Cullen-Clearwater

The End