Her Love

She thought about love so many times..What is love?..From where it came from?..What is its importance?..Why every story is based upon love whether it is about fantasy, action, thriller and even historical? These questions bothered her from a long period. She read many love stories to find out answers of these questions But finally she concluded by considering that Love is just a wastage of time atleast for her. Because for her, her job is everything, her passion, her dream, her family, her love and even her life.And then one day, she lost her job. She was astonished and feeling like someone pushed her in the hell. She cried and cried but no one was there to console her. Then she decided to restore her job, to find the thing which was lost because of her, to find the real culprit. But what If she would not be able to return to her job? It was that point where she could not think further.
-----------------------------------------
______________________________

Hey Dear Friends!
It was just some random thoughts.
Now It's time to move towards the real story. I hope you'll like it;)
Enjoy the story and tell me your sincere opinions. Appriciation, Constructive criticism everything's allowed.
Have a good time.

Regards,
Fariha.