Chap 7 : Between Two

Amber was looking very pretty in black colored dress. She was waiting at the outside when Marvin lost himself for an instant to see her while coming towards the parking area. But he controlled his emotions and stepped towards her.

Marvin- Today's weather is really beautiful. Like Everything black and white( Looking at his white dress).

Marvin sat in the car while Amber was still standing there.

Marvin- If you are thinking that I will open the cardoor for you then forget about it.

Amber ''Ill mannered guy'' she mumbled, opened the door herself and sat.

''In which restaurant we are going by the way'' After a long time silence, Amber spoke to him. But he replied in a cold tone ''You will got to know soon'' Amber felt that she is sitting with a statue who just got ready and his speaking tools were forgotten to fit on the right place.
On reaching there, Marvin just get out and asked her to follow him.

''Really hard to understand him'' Amber thought and went after him.

In the lobby, they saw Mr.Zhang Ye Fie with his delegation. Marvin meet them and introduce them to Amber. Mr.Zhang was a handsome guy who was in his early 30's. He looked at Amber in a very observing way.
They started to talk about business deals but Mr. Zhang was continuously staring at her. Amber was feeling nervous between these two guys.

While drinking coffee, Mr. Zhang accidently dropped some coffee on his coat and asked Marvin to allow him to go with Ms. Amber for helping him to wash his coat and hands. ''No problem, you better go with Ms. Amber. She will not mind'' Marvin replied Mr.Zhang ''Right? Ms. Amber'' She asked her with a depressed smile. Amber nodded her head while staring him.

She took Mr. Zhang to the washroom. While cleaning coat, Mr. Zhang held his hand and came closer to her. He took off the hair from her forehead with his index finger with a smile on his face. Amber started to sweat and was about to scream when he put his hand on her mouth. ''Don't worry my dear, I won't hurt you.'' Mr. Zhang said her ironically.

''Wow...Mr.Zhang.. you are really very fast.'' Mr. Zhang moved at back. They saw Marvin, leaning at the door. Amber felt relieved to see him.

Mr. Zhang- What? What do you mean?

Marvin- Nothing, I am simply saying that you can enjoy.