Chap 12 | Secret Letter

BlueDrag was in his bedroom, busy in writing his dairy, when his trustworthy Theo came and handed over him a file. He opened that file and his face glowed with excitement after reading it.
BlueDrag : Is it true? Is it really true that, that Agent is living in London and he's the CEO of Andrew Corporations.
Theo : Yes Sir! It is absolutely correct. I've verified all the details already.
BlueDrag : It's really good. I am so much happy. Make sure no one get to know about it.
Theo : Okay sir.
BlueDrag : I can't wait anymore. My heart is saying that the girl with that Agent is my daughter.
"Give me a pen and paper!" he said to Theo.
Then he wrote something at paper.
BlueDrag : Deliver it to him. If the girl with him is my daughter then it will be easy for them to solve the puzzle. And do it secretly. There are many men of Ticonda in this house who are spying at me. You must, must be careful.
Theo : Don't worry Sir.
BlueDrag : You are the only one on which I can trust.
Theo nodded his head and left the room to deliver the letter.
------------------------

Marvin : Okay! I'll start first.
What were you doing in Qingdao?!
Amber : I was there to find out about a man, working in a local company, who can be helpful But that was a shit rumour. So couldn't help.
Marvin : Then what was the point of chasing me?!
Amber : Is it necessary to memorize old incidents?! *frowning*
Marvin : Yep! It is. I can only help you until there is no more doubt about you left behind.
Amber : Okay, okay fine. I was chasing you because you looked like an old middle school classmate.
Marvin : With whom?
Amber : Allen
Marvin O I see!
Amber : Do you know him?
Marvin : N-No, Not really.
Amber : Now, you are telling me what were you doing in Qingdao?
Marvin : Samething. I was behind some clues about that old man who had taken  away blueprint.
Amber : Be careful of your words. He has nothing to do with it.
Marvin : Then why had he done all that crap? Why are you taking his side by the way?
Amber : Actual...(ly)

Suddenly, Beth knocked at the door. Marvin asked him to come in.

Beth : Someone delivered this letter to the watchman at the gate and told him to transfer it to you urgently.
Marvin took the letter from him and told him to leave.
He opened the letter.

Mystery of Stonehenge can be solved in blue moonlight.

P.S. The embankment is really crowded at about 9 pm!

Amber grabbed the letter from him excitingly as she saw.
            "Omg, Its from my dad"! She almost shouted with excitement.
Marvin : What?!
Amber : Yes! He's my dad. I was just gonna tell you. He's my father. I'll tell you the details at another day.
Marvin nodded his head in a confusing way and asked her.

"But how did you know that its from your dad Plus why did he send it to us."

Amber : "Look, this descending dove, my father loved it. He usually used to draw it in every private letter. So, I can say without any hesitation that its from my dad". She went on.
Marvin took the letter from her and revised it in his mind.
        "I think, he wants to give us some hints about Blueprints." He spoke in a pondering tone.
Amber : How did you know?!
Marvin : He used the word Stonehenge for blueprints. Just like no one knows the mystery of stonehenge. And maybe he's in Wiltshire.
Amber : Probably. Well, I love blue colour. We used to play these kinds of riddles very oftenly. I think he used it for me, so that I may find him. Maybe there will further hints at Embankment.
M

arvin : It's 5:30 already. So, you go home and meet me at 8:30 at there.

Amber : Okay, I am going.
Amber was on her way to house. She was so excited for meeting her dad finally.
Marvin informed Mr. Andrew that he'll not at home tonight.

He investigated over this case for three months but didn't get any solid proof. And now suddenly he felt like things are gonna solve itself.
Doesn't matter whatever the reason is, I hafta find the blueprints at every cost. He thought.

Marvin was at Embankment waiting for Amber. He was looking super temptive in black ripped jeans with black hooded shirt. Amber did saw him from some distance. You got a dashing personality boy no matter how spoiled you are!! She thought.
He saw Amber coming in his direction.

She was wearing blue jeans with white
t-shirt and chocolate brown hooded jacket above it.
Amber : You are already here?!
Marvin : You are five minutes late Miss! *looking at his wrist watch*
Amber : So what, its just five minutes nah!
Marvin : It's always good for an agent to reach at his place before time. Golden tip.
Amber : Thanks for your golden tip. I'll take care of it from now on. *Chewing every word*
Marvin : That's good.
Amber : There are still twenty minutes left behind. What are we gonna do?
Marvin : Evening walk!
Amber : What? Are you mad?
Marvin : Yeah, Sometimes I get some doses. *repressing his smile*
Amber : You know what? It's just, just useless to talk to you. *spoke annoyingly*
Marvin : Okay girl. As you wish. *Shrugging*
Amber looked at him quite angrily. He turned his face in opposite direction.
                  "It's really fun to tease you". He thought while smiling.
Amber : Look over there!! *pointing in a direction with her finger*
Marvin immediately held her hand and  moved it downward. "Don't point at someone like that. He has been watching us for last 10 minutes. I just want to see his next move." He said to her in a low voice.
There was a man in all blue. His face was covered with blue glasses and surgical mask. He started to walk towards them.
While passing by, he threw an envelope in their steps and go away in darkness. Marvin drooped down to pick it up from the ground.

                        -----------------------------
                        ____________________

NOTE

       👉Ticonda : Tiger + Anaconda

👉Stonehenge is a kind of circular earthwork. It is one of the world's most famous monuments and a part of ancient wonders of world. It is located on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire. The excat reason is still not known why Stonehenge was built but it has fascinated historians, archaeologists and the general public for many year. There are total 83 stones in entire structure.

 There are total 83 stones in entire structure