Chap 14 |Moon Face

Marvin's POV

"If it is, then I'll still not trust you" She frowned.
"Okay, your choice" I shrugged.
Amber grinned at me.

"See, if someone's not believing you then you should explain nah!" She spoke after some moments.

I felt like she's trying to push my button expecting me to open at her like a book.

"I don't like to explain myself" I said honestly.

It's really annoyng to explain yourself.

I halted the car at the front of a coffee shop. "Would you like to grab something?" I turned to her.
"Cappuccino" she told me. I grabbed one americano for myself. We both were sitting in the car enjoying our coffees calmly when Amber spoke.
  "So, you mean you use girls mostly for solving your missions?"

'Yep! You can say as it is easy to gather information from them as compared to men. You just have to offer them some money amd if they don't agree then a little bit emotional blackmailing which have rather low chances."  I responced back.

Uff...She's stucked at same one point.

"And by seducing them as everyone know that you are a playboy." she frowned.

"Now if you have already these kind and pious thoughts about me what I can say." I amused.

I usually don't want to talk with other about myself but I don't know I felt relax with her. Like some one from inside urge me to talk to her about myself, about herself, about everything. But I'll tell her at the right moment and it's all temoparary I guess as we are togather. It'll be finish anytime.
I consoled myself.

"You...you just start the engine. We shouldn't waste the time." she frowned and I jumped out of my thoughts.

I shrugged and ignited the car. After a while our car was flying on the road. She put her mouth in the window and let the air outside to splash on her face. She closed the pane when coldness started to numb her face.

You okay?! I asked to her as she suddenly shivered by her own thoughts.

"Umm..Ye-Yep! I'm..." she nodded. "I don't know but I just kinda felt that something's not fine."

"Don't overthink!...Trust me. Everything's be alright" I patted at her shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks" she smiled back and closed her eyes once again.

I looked at her. She was holding all the beauty that can be enough to conquer over a demon and what am I to her..A simple innocent man. I ended at smiling at my own thoughts.

"Amber...Amber wake up! We've almost arrived."

She opened her eyes lazily and looked around.
"But where are we going?"

"At honeymoom" I winked.

It's really fun to argue with her.

"Shut up! I am serious" She frowned.

"Okay babe, Then what do you think where are we going" I asked amusingly.

"Ufff...I meant we don't know the specific spot where we'll met them" She pouted.

Instead of speaking, I pointed to the cell phone that was in the car already above the dash board. She picked it and saw the message which received almost 20 minutes ago. There was the address of a house in that message.