Chap 9 : Rose Harla

She was sleeping in her room when the sunlight coming from the window forced her to leave the bed. She stretched her hand towards the side table to saw the time and she almost screamed, there is 7:30 a.m already. She jumped out of the bed, took a bath huridly and dressed up for the office. While leaving, she suddenly remembered something. She rushed towards her room and opened the drawer of side table. There was a blue coloured badge in it. There came a broad smile on her face to saw it. She picked it in her hands, stared it for a while and then put it in her bag. *Damn, how can I forget it* She mumbled. And headed towards the office.
Marvin was in his office when he received a call from a foreign number saved as "Sir". He looked at the screen and then respectfully stood from the chair to attend the call.
Marvin-Yes sir?!
Sir-What's the progress?
Marvin-Sir, I was just going to inform you that I didn't find any girl with a codename Rose Harla.
Sir- Allen! What's wrong with you? She will not tell you by herself that I am Rose Harla. You just have to find her by yourself. Is this hint not enough for you that she is just around you.
Marvin-Sorry sir! I'll try my best.
He put the phone down and started to think about all the girls he knew. *No, She can't be from my girlfriends because no one is such a smart and bold girl(smiling). If I look in my office, then there is also not any extraordinary girl.Ohh, What should I do?* He murmured and put his head down on the table and revised the word "Rose Harla" in his mind. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his mind.
*Omg! her name must be a hint. Why It didn't come into my mind earlier.*
He stood up from his chair. His glassy eyes stucked up at a point.