Chap 1 : Girl reading paper

Travelling was his passion. He often spent his most of time in other countries like Singapore, Thailand, Sweden, Malaysia etc. Now he was in Qingdao(port city in China) from more than 1 week.

As Marvin entered in Shangri La hotel, he felt that someone is chasing him. He stopped and looked back. He saw a girl who simultaneously turned her face in opposite direction. Marvin ignored her and started to walk. He entered into the lobby, sat on a sofa there and ordered a plate of spring rolls. He noticed the girl who was chasing him was now sitting on the chair besides him and was pretending to read newspaper.

Amber was reading a newspaper when she felt that someone is trying to pull the paper. She lifted her face and surprised to see that boy whom she was chasing was now standing in front of her, decorating a beautiful smile on his face. She was staring his face when she realized that he is speaking something.

MARVIN- Do you read newspaper like that always?

AMBER- What? What you mean?!

She looked at the newspaper in her hands..and stunned to see it holding upside down.

MARVIN- I am really inspired from your skills that you can even read upside down.You are really great miss. Can I take your autograph on my hand?(with an ironic smile on his face).

By saying that he stretched his hand in front of her. Amber moved backward and started to run towards the entrance. Marvin smiles at her weird attitude by thinking that she will be just a passerby who may be fall for his dashing personality.