Chap 8 : Beloved Job

''I am simply saying that you can enjoy'' Marvin said to him casually ''So, you carry on". Amber got furious to hear this. Marvin came near to her and said in her ear.''Baby, Have a good time'' Amber stared at him like she will burn him with the rays emitting from her eyes.
Marvin was about to get out when he heard the words of Mr.Zhang, saying to Amber, My Dear, now we don't have to afraid. We should exchange our contact numbers. So that I may call you at any time my darling. On hearing that, Marvin reversed back and said to Mr.Zhang.
''Mr. Zhang, I think you should see an other girl. I mean what is special in this girl.She is as thin as lath. She is really dull minded and an ugly girl. You better know what I am saying. I have a good taste in girls and will help you to contact those. I have to go know with Amber because of an urgent meeting in the office. So, never mind''

He hold her hand and before lefting, Marvin said to him that his secretary will send him snaps and contact numbers of some pretty girls.(winking).

Marvin left her hand at outside and they both silently came towards the parking area. Marvin noticed that Amber want to speak something but he ignores. After some time, Amber said to him. ''How can you endure that a man is flirting with a women and you stand there to entertain yourself'' Marvin replied with his as usual tone. What were you expecting to me? Amber mumbled ''Like how they do in movies, like fighting etc'' But he heard and answered her: ''Really, You were wanting me that I begun a fight with Mr.Zhang for you. Madam,(pointing towards his face) this face is very precious for me. Would I look good with a swollen and bloated face?. I have a standard of mine but how would you know'' Amber thought you and your so called personality but couldn't say to him.

Marvin dropped her at the front of office and went. She came into her cabin and sat on the chair. She tried to maintain her senses. ''What was wrong with me? I should slap her. I am such a dumbo. Well, the most important thing for me, is my work. I have to find that thing as soon as possible so that I don't have to do this job and will able to return to my old and beloved job.