Chap 13 | To their Journey

Marvin drooped down to pick it up from the ground. He opened the envelop. There was a car key in it and a piece of page. Marvin turned the page, it was written;
                   James restaurant!
They both looked at each other.
It was a small restaurant executed by its owner, James in next lane. It is full of people in mostly morning time as people grab something to eat on their way to work. They walked towards it. It was not crowdy at these hours. There was a blue ferrari parked a few steps ahead from the restaurant.
        "Probably, we have to travel in it." Marvin spoke while thinking about something and turned on by the remote chained with key. 
       "But where the fuck are we going?!" She asked. Marvin moved ahead and opened the car door for her.
        "Sit my lady!" he said with a smile on his face. She looked at him with quite surprise.
       "Don't be surprised. You are lucky because you are the first one." He rolled his eyes. Amber looked at him and jumped on the passenger seat. Marvin took the driving seat.
Amber caught sight of a mobile above the dashboard. It was a model of Samsung.
She pressed the home button, it needed password.
      "So, Try the password." he said as he wants to test her abilities.
  "Do you know"? Amber asked to him.
   "I think. But I want you to try it for me."
Amber tried the word Blueprint. But it was wrong. Then she typed the word, Stonehenge,and it opened. Marvin smiled at her.
There was S Note in front and two words were written in italian font.

                        Wild Sheer

"Look, I told you. We are going Wiltshire." he rolled his eyes.
She tried to press the button and swiped here and there like she's searching for another clue. 
  "What now?!" he asked as she's doing it uselessly.
   "This clue is not enough just because it resembles to Wiltshire. There must be another" She scrolled down.
   "Quite down, it was something in digital codes" she jumped with excitement. "Look, I found it finally. Don't ever think I'm less smart or something else."
   Marvin confused for a moment but after seeing the codes his smile broaded.
"Yeah, Yeah, now go ahead check these codes" he smirked.
Amber put the codes in location tracking application and it resulted as Wiltshire.
Marvin raised an eyebrow at her.
  "Wh-what?! It's still good for confirmation". she said in a low voice. "Now would you like to start the car or we'll stay here." she grinned.
Marvin started the car and in some time, they were headed to their journey.

"When will we reach?" Amber spoke after a long time silence.
    "We'll be there in almost two hours." he said as he was drowned in deep thoughts.
    Amber leaned at her seat by putting her head at headrest and closed her eyes. She was so damn excited for meeting her dad finally after six years. She desired to have wings so that she can fly and reach to her dad hurridly.

It was almost one hour passed. Amber was still in same mode. Marvin looked at her quite annoyingly as he was feeling bore by all alone. He thought to wake her up and tell her to talk to him. But couldn't do it.
Finally, an idea came in his mind. He searched the music library and was trying to find a song on which she even came back from the depths of the ground and he came at

             Fast and Furious- Tokyo drift

It was japanese. He actually loves foreign language music.
He smiled as he was sure, it will work. He played the song.
Amber was lost in her thoughts when she heard.

I wonder if  you know
How they live in Tokyo
If you've seen it, and you mean it,
Then you know you have to go.

She tried to act like it didn't effect her by hoping he'll turn it off by himself. But couldn't bear it when it reached at

Many many diamonds danglin'
Bag full o' money, we stranglin'
Hate me, fry me, bake me, try
                        me

She exploded by speaking, "Kill me" and turned the music off, scrolling the music library to find something interesting.
   "Sorry! I am not a serial killer. But if you are so much eager to gave up on yourself then there are many other ways girl, like jumping from the car is not that bad." He scoffed.
    She gave him a look like she'll tore him into pieces and closed her eyes again before playing the song "It's you" by Henry.
    He sighed at her poorily and paused the song.
She was humming along when she opened her one eye and gave him a questioning look.
  "I don't want to listen anything." he frowned.
She shrugged and closed her eyes once again.
      She thought what the hell was that moment when I sat with him in the car. Suddenly, her mind caught his words.

What the shit was he saying, he never opened a cardoor for any girl? He must be lying like he'd too many girlfriends. And still he's saying such nonsense to impress me.

She was confused whether to ask him or not.
Marvin noted at her movement that she wanna say something. "What's wrong?!" he asked carelessly.
"Nothing!" she replied. But as soon her words left her mouth she scolded herself for not asking.
  After a few minutes, she spoke again. "Why did you lie to me early that you never opened the cardoor for any girl before?"
    "So you were thinking about it all the way?"
  "Nope! I was not thinking. It's simply just that It came into my mind and I...Le-Let's forget about it" she looked outside from glass pane.
   "I didn't lie to you, honestly" he smiled at her intriguingly.
   She narrowed her eyes at him as she didn't believe.
  "Do you think that an agent as well the CEO of a company has as much free time for all that luxuries."
She again looked at her with a blank face and bit her lip.
       "Look, I met 49 girls in all these six years and approximately 17 in these three months. The first girl I met for this case was Alara in Qingdao and...". he started to talk.
     Amber looked at him. "Do you even count?!" She interepted.
"Not only that infact I have whole record in which day I met and their names and addresses" Marvin said with relieved face.
    Amber looked at him like whether she should believe him or not.

                            ____________