Chap 11 | Game

Marvin gets out from his office and gives order to his pa Beth to provide him a list of newcomer employees. He was descending from the stairs when suddenly bumped with Amber. She's about to fall when he holds her in his arms and suddenly he saw a rose necklace in her neck. He surprised for a moment. And at the mean time his phone rang. He takes his hands away from her and goes to attend the call from
Mr. Andrew.
Marvin : Hi dad! How are you?
Mr. Andrew : Fine son. Meet me at my place.
Marvin : Is everything okay?
Mr. Andrew : Yeah son. You just meet me. I am waiting for you.
Marvin : O-Okay! I am coming.
Marvin was on his way. He was confused why he called him at his house like he rarely do so. He usually calls him at a public site.
He was in front of his house after 10 minutes. He entered at the house and saw him making coffee in the kitchen.
Marvin : O my dear dad! You don't have to do this. See, I am already here.
Marvin moves forward and take the mugs from his hand.
Mr. Andrew : Yeah I know, my son is best.
Marvin : Don't repeat it in front of your second son. He will jealous. *winking*
Mr. Andrew : Ohh! I forgot to tell you that he's coming next week.
Marvin : Wow, Reuben is comin', Such a good news dad.
Mr. Andrew : Your work at here, did it finish?!
Marvin : Yeah it'll be sum up in 2-3 days. You don't have to worry. *taking sips of coffee*
Mr. Andrew : Will you go again?
Marvin : Well It depends, not sure. *Shrugging*
Marvin knew he got upset knowing that I am going. He gave him a warm hug by way of being consoling him and left.
On his way to office, he was thinking how he met him in Thailand for the first time. He was on a mission when he injured and came into the hospital for bandage. He saw him at the stretcher. He got a car accident and lost a large amount of blood. Marvin saw his face and he can't stop himself but went towards his room. He remembered how his dad died in a brutal road accident when he was teen.
Doctor : Are you his son?!
Marvin :A-Act-Actually, Yes.
He stumbled for a moment by hearing his voice and could not say no.
Doctor : Arrange blood as early as possible.
Marvin donates him blood. He regularly visits him and feeds him. Mr. Andrew was in need of a son and Marvin was looking for family's love. So both were happy in each other's company.
Marvin had nowhere to live. So he moved with him in UK. He spent some months with him and then left one day bacause of his missions in Malaysia and Swedan. Then he returned after seven months and it was hardly three months passed and probably he again had to leave.
Mr. Andrew was the only person he can trust on. His past, which he never shared with anyone, only he knew each and everything of him. He was like a shady tree for him. He learned many things from him. He knew Reuben don't take much care of him and busy in himself but he have to takecare of him.
He entered into the office. Beth gave him a list of newcomers. There were four boys and three girls that recruited in two weeks. He asked him to told the girls to gather in the meeting room at 4:00 p.m. sharp.
He was in deep thinking when Beth came and told him that its 4:00 p.m. already. He stood up and went towards the conference room.
Marvin : Heyo prettys!! I am here for an offer, more aptly a game. There will be a special offer for that person whose answers will touch my heart. Hope you'll enjoy.
Girl I : What kind of offer?!
Marvin : Only the winner will get to know.
Girl II : Wow, its gonna be interesting.
Marvin : Yes! It will.
                 Let me explain it first. I'll ask three questions from all of you. You have to answer those questions according to your choices and preferences. No rules, no limits.
Girl II : I can't wait anymore.
Marvin : So, lets start.
               He stared at Amber. She was sitting like she hasn't any interest in all these stuff.

                          Question I

Marvin : Describe life in one word.
Girl I : Entertainment
Girl II : Pain
Amber : Test

Marvin : Ok, Very well guyz.

                            Question II

Marvin : If you get tired of your work i.e.  daily routine and all that and you want to refresh yourself. Where would you prefer to go?! What would you do?!
Girl I : Rest
Girl IV : swimming
Amber : Gardening
He smiled and then continued.

                             Question III

Marvin : Your Favourite Job?!
Girl I : Law
Girl II : Business
Amber : No comment

Marvin : Well guyz, you can leave now.
Everyone stood up from their seats and were leaving the room when Marvin spoke:
       "Miss Amber you stop. I need to talk to you in person".
Amber sat at the chair.

Marvin : So, Whats your favourite Job?"
Amber : Why?!
Marvin : Just a simple question.
Amber : I am not obeyed to tell you.
Marvin : Alright, Then let's come to the point Miss Amber Oops Miss Rose Harla.
Amber : So you already know?!
Marvin : I didn't know before today until a saw that necklace in your neck and these questions were just for verification.
Amber : These questions...?!
Marvin : Yeah! Gardening was the biggest hint. As Rose Harla means seeking pleasure in a garden.
Amber : O I guessed, So will you help me or not?!
Marvin : I have to because it was an offer but you first have to answer my questions.
Amber : What kind of questions?!
Marvin : Yes or not?!
Amber : Okay, I'll try. But you also have to answer my questions.
Marvin : Done. I think its the right time to clear all the things between us.

                       --------------------------------
                       ______________________

Heyo dear people,
How are you?!
Firstly, I am sorry for late update as I was busy in my exams(still busy infact)
I don't know how I made time for this.
Well! Read the story, tell me your thoughts and fill the star below with your love:)

I can't claim when I'll update it but I'll try to update it after every ten days. There are too many things, I need to takecare of and do some search etc.

Ba-bye
Love all of you❤
💟Saranghae💟
X0X0♥

Love,
Fariha.