Chap 6 : First day of job

They both really shocked to see each other.

Amber- You..? What are you doing here?...Don't tell me that you are a con artist.

Marvin- Nice job... Are you considering me a con artist?..Like, You are really something. Well, for your kind information, I am Marvin Andrew Lucas, the C.E.O of this company. Since we know each other before and I am in a special relationship with you, so I will treat you specially.

Amber wanted to quit, but she controlled her anger. She didn't want to let this job.
Amber- Come to the point.

Marvin- Okay! First of all, you have to follow some rules and regulations. I know that you are very good in running when you are in trouble. But I am sorry that I have not any job related to running. So, you have to take interest in other things. Beth will inform you about the details of your job. Now you can leave.

Amber stood up and left the office.
She felt relieved that he didn't ask about that slap and felt happy at her selection.

Next day

It was her first day in the office. She was feeling anxiety and a bit afraid. Beth came and told her that President Marvin is waiting for her in his cabinet. She stood up and went towards his cabinet. She knocked the door. Marvin let her to come in.
Marvin- How are you? Did you sleep well? Amber- It's not your concern. Marvin- Why can't I? It's the responsibility of a boss to treat his employees properly. And you are my special employee. Well coming to the point, Would you like to go with me in a restaurant?

Amber came in front of him.

Amber- Who do you think you are? Are the girls like a piece of tissue to you which you would throw in the dustbin after using it? I am not that kind of girl. I am leaving.

Marvin grabbed her hand and said:

Marvin-You explode like a volcano. But you should listen the whole thing. For an instant, I was forgot that who is boss and who is employee. Well! before leaving, Listen to me( she tried to free her hand and he left it). I was asking you to go with me in a restaurant because a chinese delegation is coming. They do not know how to speck english. And at the office no body can talk in chinese except you. So I was asking you to go out with me. Did You think that I am asking you for a date?. Dont worry, I will not date such a girl.

And regarding the girls and about that,It's not your headache. Mind your own business. Go and be ready at 2:00 A.M.

After Amber left his cabinet, She really felt ashamed.
Amber(talking to herself)! *What was wrong with you? You should not behave like that. And that insane angry man, he should explain it me first.*